Tiny Victories

Tiny victory: I met the sweetest Keeshond at work today and his name is Edamame.

Tiny complaint: It would be unethical for me to steal him.

14 Likes

Awww Edamame :heart::heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

It’s staying light for so much longer! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Two sunny days in a row. Sunny to the point where I can see it coming thru the window!!

12 Likes

Yes it is!!

2 Likes

Physical: 100 (tv show) is so good and I happened to find it today when I’m stuck so this is perfect!

6 Likes

I’ve been seeing ads for that one…

2 Likes

It’s so good! But I just realized the whole season isn’t up, just a few episodes and then new ones are still to come. Don’t they know I’m a millennial and can’t wait for the next episode? DO THEY EVEN KNOW WHO THEY ARE DEALING WITH?

It’s like when my stupid netflix account is like “are you still watching?” like yes m-f-er I’m still watching. Do not underestimate me. I can watch alllll day.

8 Likes

I-can-do-this-all-day-Steve-Rogers

1 Like

IDK where you got this footage of me.

Not tiny.

Scotland is trying to pass the same law, and is being blocked by the UK.

22 Likes

My friend is bringing me bagels from NYC out of the blue!!!

18 Likes

I’m still waiting for one tax form, but I think I’m going to get about $5000 back.

18 Likes

Husband and I tried our very best to see the Comet last night! We went to like 4 different locations and searched but couldn’t see it. Still had a really fun time :slight_smile: so that’s the TV! I hope some of you got to see it! I waved so at least it saw me.

9 Likes

I bought a large thermos bag from Trader Joes about 5 years ago with the assumption it would be used in the summer to transport cold things. It has maybe been used once - it’s bulky and annoying to carry if we’re doing multiple things in addition to the grocery shop.

The shadowy one wanted pizza today and it is very cold. So it’s going to be used today to keep things warm.

9 Likes

Today I discovered whole raw carrots are a great teething chew for puppy! I got about 30 min out of one and it’s soooo much cheaper than the other chews he likes and he couldn’t care less what he is chewing on as long as it’s hard and makes a huge mess

10 Likes

Carrots are also way better for them

1 Like

Half a frozen banana would also fit the bill and soothe sore gums. If he were smaller, I’d suggest banana slices instead, but they’re probably too small for him.

Also, a hand towel soaked in homemade chicken broth and frozen. Maybe a ragged one. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

ohhhh I don’t know why I thought dogs couldn’t have bananas! That’s a great idea…I also love the chicken broth soaked towel idea, I think I will do that tomorrow, thank you!

2 Likes

They don’t need too much sugar, so fruit in moderation, but nothing specifically bad for them about bananas.

Just make sure your chicken broth doesn’t have added salt or onion (that’s why I suggested homemade).

ETA: I’ve recently discovered my guys also like frozen carrots, like, still frozen. Gross, but then they sometimes eat deer poop, too, so I don’t know why I’m surprised.

8 Likes