Tiny Victories

I second all of this. I love it.

5 Likes

Sent to all! @Elle I think you are officially my marketing department. I honestly thought everyone knew I was doing this already, lol.

And thanks @Smacky and @noitsbecky ! I’ve always thought if people could hear how I sound they’d realize I’m like, wayyyyy less severe than it seems in writing. That’s why I insist on all the “haha” fillers even though it reads super annoying, lmao. Glad you can put a voice to the words :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Omg this made me giggle with your lmao at the end :rofl:

6 Likes

I would also like a link please!

3 Likes

Convinced myself NOT to do a time consuming project. At least, convinced myself to push it off until March and review then.

8 Likes

Ahem. So my youtube is getting a lot of engagement because SOME PEOPLE are watching and liking and commenting a lot. And by some people I mean awesome OMDers.

Thanks y’all!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You are the best.

18 Likes

Just came here to request the link as well :wink:

2 Likes

I watched like three or four videos when I was supposed to be working oops.

2 Likes

Ps your on camera presence is excellent.

4 Likes

Link too please!! I’m just now catching up on all of the threads!

1 Like

Ahhh, thank you so much! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me too, please!

1 Like

Me as well, please

1 Like

I made shepherds pie for dinner and it turned out great, and I made a double batch for the freezer!

6 Likes

You are gonna be YouTube famous if we have anything to say about it!

9 Likes

You made me want to try to make risotto and I don’t cook like…AT ALL.

Also I’m not sure I’ve ever had risotto.

So basically you’re doing great and I’m very much enjoying your videos! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Eeee, thank you so much! :slight_smile: For the interested: I’m releasing new videos every Thursday, so stay tuned for future programming. Available thanks to viewers like you.

7 Likes

my final birthday present just arrived! it’s a bunch of japanese kitkats in unusual flavors like sweet potato and salt lemon!

23 Likes

AMAZING.

6 Likes

SALT LEMON omg must try

4 Likes