Tiny Victories

:partying_face: awesome!

2 Likes

wasn’t sure where to put this, but my favorite very supportive wire-free bras are on mega sale right now – 3 colors are 60% with code FINALSALE. i scored a few!

8 Likes

Made dinner while holding 1-2 hyper kids instead of saying yes to takeout. @AllHat ’s risotto recipe plus sauteed peppers and (canned) mushrooms with garlic and a hint of pizza sauce.

Risotto was great but I prefer starting it with onions snd celery (which would not have happened today). The veggies were okay but thankfully we did groceries after.

I think risotto might be my new mac n cheese. Hopefully the European or Italian stores wilk have cheaper rice

10 Likes

Yayyy! I’m so glad you made it! Risotto definitely scratches my mac and cheese itch.

3 Likes

Oh no ive clearly missed an important discussion. Where is the risotto recipe?

4 Likes

I also need to know, as i attempt to re learn how to eat like a grown up!

3 Likes

It’s on my youtube! I started a cooking channel in October so it’s v new. I will dm you both the link @Oro @LadyDuck :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Me too please.

2 Likes

Oooh of course i will have to watch it!

2 Likes

Sent to all! :slight_smile: Thanks everyone!!

1 Like

Meeeeee tooooooooo

2 Likes

Yay! I will :slight_smile: this is great

1 Like

Me too please :wave:

2 Likes

And please pass this along if you know anyone who likes relaxing background cooking, haha. I’m hoping to be monetized by October 2024 so :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

Also meeeee

2 Likes

Adding one more name to the request

2 Likes

Yeah I’m gonna need that link too.

2 Likes

I would also love a link! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love watching your show, @AllHat! It’s calming and also fun and often informative. And now when I read you here, I know exactly what you sound like. :smiley:

5 Likes