Tiny Victories

Googly eyes on your boobs?

6 Likes

I have new gym outfit goals. How much is this gonna cost me.

1 Like

Made an appointment with a new PCP! It only took calling 3 different offices to find someone with availability in my network :roll_eyes:

14 Likes

Made cabbage soup with vegetables and pinto beans. No recipe - just made it up along the way. Turned out very nice (but I will probably never be able to replicate it).

7 Likes

The concomitant victory is that I got this done between 3 veterinarian visits to deal with His Lordship’s problem (described in “Today I Learned” thread). Fortunately, non-surgical resolution has happened.

9 Likes

Victory over - the problem is back. Bleh.

3 Likes

Oh, poor baby.

When a friend heard I had never put together Ikea furniture, she volunteered to help me with my new dressers.

17 Likes

The cauliflower pickles I made are DOPE.

14 Likes

TV: I cleaned my entire house top to bottom

TC: I was supposed to be studying :upside_down_face:

15 Likes

I managed to get a Taylor Swift ticket at face value from a random online fan who had an extra. :smiling_face_with_tear:

14 Likes

This is a massive victory!

4 Likes

I got a very sweet early Black Friday flight deal so I’m going to see my friend in LA in January. I’m so excited, and she was thrilled about the surprise.

6 Likes

Ok, now buy a lotto ticket

5 Likes

If I had any luck with lotteries, I would have gotten a code to try to buy tickets in the first place :rofl:

I should have waited for the December forum challenge of doing the things you have been putting of; however, I FINALLY reset the password for an app on my phone after having it on my running work to do list for the last 3 (4?) months. Took 5 minutes to sort out.

8 Likes

Having a pretty ok day despite the holiday. DH and I are planning our camping itinerary for next year! And playing cards :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I moved the cat’s dry food onto my plush bath mat, and he has gone 2 weeks without peeing on it!!! I live in weird cat food after a bath luxury!

Also I took my first standing up shower in over a week and am clean and smell much less.

And I am 24h fever free!

19 Likes

i decided to have a birthday party for my 50th (we will all take tests), and today i bought a gold sequin blazer to wear for it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

i love clothes and parties and doing costume changes mid-party!!

19 Likes

That sounds fabulous!!!

2 Likes