Tiny Victories

OMG. I was craving Matar Paneer and then I remembered that I just went to Patel Brothers so I made some. And by some I mean a huge amount. Maybe I will freeze some? Or maybe I will eat like a queen all week.

15 Likes

Didn’t buy a baby thing I was interested in but one of the items we registered for came with a coupon for a trial pack version of the thing!

8 Likes

Cane home super sick and not breathing, and my husband just…fixed everything. Not my body. But my kids and to do list and fed and watered me.

TC. My doctor pointing out hiw sick I sm/ leaving the house for the first time since the hospital, has led to a tsunami of ferling like garbage. Just socks

18 Likes

i deadlifted a new personal record today – 185 pounds! :muscle:

23 Likes

HOLY SHIT!

2 Likes

Beast!! I love to see it :muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

we are going for 200 by the time i’m 50 at the end of this year :pray:

11 Likes

That’s incredible!!! I’m picturing you as an old timey coney island-style strong woman now.

4 Likes

complete with mustache! :joy:

5 Likes

Hahahaha, and those weird onesies.

4 Likes

that’s hilarious because i really do lift in onesies usually! but cute ones :laughing:

5 Likes

Everything you share about your life gives me such a strong sense of ahh yess, this is a woman who knows how to live. Now I want cute lifting onesies!

7 Likes

omg that is such a nice thing to say <3 thank you!

4 Likes

I agree! You’re kind of my inspo if that’s not a super weird thing to say. Like I feel like you can fold a fitted sheet but also explain what an audit is.

7 Likes

:blush: you’re too kind. i can sort of do both of those things?

5 Likes

SEE?! I knew it.

2 Likes

And look cute doing it!

3 Likes

I’m now imagining you lifting in my dragon onesie, complete with tail and hood with eyeballs and teeth.

9 Likes

Make it so.

Pretty please.

4 Likes

hahaha my onesies currently are black and stretchy and comfy but maybe i need to plan something more elaborate for the day i do 200 lbs …

6 Likes