Tiny Victories

the final rail for the back deck has been screwed back into place and the cordless drill is no longer on the kitchen table to remind us to get it done

16 Likes

I got my 12-year-old son to clean his room! And by “I” I mean, my 15-year-old daughter got him to do it. So TV all around! (It smells much better in there now.)

17 Likes

I HAVE ACQUIRED INDIAN FOOD

16 Likes

VICTORY IS YOURS!

4 Likes

I AM GOING TO DO THAT ONCE I DITCH MY IN LAWS AND I AM EXCITED

6 Likes

TC you did not list the dishes you chose

8 Likes

Cashew Roll
Lamb Vindaloo
Mango Chicken

(I also just spotted a Southern Indian restaurant and I want to order from there next, I love Chennai cuisine, so double bonus!.)

11 Likes

It’s a really nice day. Sunny blue skies with a nice cool breeze. I snagged a shady table in the outdoor eating area at my office. Almost makes me forget I’m at work!

16 Likes

I went to a client’s house today. While we were talking all of a sudden I was surrounded by kittens and cats! She has 5 of her own and is fostering 6 that are 4 months old. I told her I was moving in. Every one of them was sweet and talkative and wanted my attention too. Hopefully I got the information I need because I probably wasn’t paying complete attention.

13 Likes

If you didn’t you’ll just have to go back. Oh well!

8 Likes

I was able to burrito Mr. Bowtie and trim two paws worth of toenails.

14 Likes

Michigan’s high court puts abortion question on Nov. ballot – The Morning Sun

11 Likes

Last piece of blueberry polenta cake is for meeeee

8 Likes

I surprised my husband with a thank you gift for painting our entire apartment and he loved it and was so enthralled! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

The stress fracture in my foot is officially fully healed and I can do whatever exercise I want now (as long as I ease into it)! I CAN GO OUTSIDE NOW omg

21 Likes

We now have 2 pups to visit us. My coworker got the black one today. :heart::heart:

17 Likes

Packaged up a couple of pieces of artwork to ship.

8 Likes

I went outside!

11 Likes

It’s kind of nice that all of my attempts to go with the bachelorette theme failed so now I’m wearing my comfy jumpsuit with my comfy air Jordans and no one can say shit to me lol

14 Likes

I finally bought myself an oil diffuser and I really like it! I like how it combines candle light + smell but without as much waste as scented candles. Right now my bedroom smells like lemongrass and lavender.

11 Likes