Tiny Victories

Would it work spread on fruit toast? :drooling_face: So glad you’ve found some delicious subs!

3 Likes

Definitely! :slight_smile:

Additional note for the interested: The flavor of the sour cream is spot on BUT it is def looser than dairy sour cream.

6 Likes

Aslan woke me up for food but it was only 10 minutes before my alarm went off!

8 Likes

My porch is not completely done, but my contractor said I could put my furniture in tonight! Getting close!

9 Likes

I experienced a sauna for the first time and it was fucking magic

17 Likes

My 3 year old LOVES this monster stuffed toy at daycare, and her teachers let her play with it pretty exclusively. Look at this tiny bed they have it “sleep” in during nap time <3

19 Likes

That is ADORABLE

3 Likes

Bunhilde lives! No trouble at all reviving her from discard.

15 Likes

:tada::sparkles::man_zombie:

3 Likes

My contractor gave me a $1600 discount on his labor bill for paying cash.

16 Likes

htbf flew to a conference in Vegas, and even though I wish he didn’t go, he sent me a pic of the lobby and everyone is wearing a mask! Fingers crossed he can avoid the covid conference curse.

12 Likes

Gas in my town is $4.05. I was in a smaller town 20 minutes away today and it is $3.33 so I filled up even though I didn’t need much. TV on the fill up, TC on mine being so much higher…

9 Likes

Three essays?!?

2 Likes

I had a reason to go to honey today. Then I came here. Suddenly, I had a small to large honey badge throbbing on the upper right of my window here. They wanted a screen shot, which I couldn’t get to work. Since I hardly ever order online, I just decided I"d close the account if it was too obnoxious.

I opted out of as many notifications at honey as I could find. I closed all the windows I had opened and restarted my computer. The throbbing thingy in the corner which was going to give me a throbbing head is GONE!

:fireworks: :sparkler:

Thank Gohd.

3 Likes

Yesterday I purchased a brand new fancy sofa and I love it. The last time I bought a new sofa was 30 years ago, and our current set was gifted to us 15 years ago. Since I wanted to be fancy and pick my own fabric, it will arrive in 18 - 20 weeks. Regardless, I can’t wait to get it.

Fwiw, some extra background: I made a decision to get what I wanted and what worked for us. There is only 2 of us in the house and we bought what WE want, not what we THINK we should have. So I get my chaise lounger and SO gets a recliner section which I’m pleased does not look like a recliner. I don’t need a 3 piece living room set or an extra chair.

I’m sure the cat will love it too.

17 Likes

This sounds awesome!! Do post a picture when it arrives!

2 Likes

Yes…I know… It was a first for me too!

2 Likes

It’s 72 and breezy here. The cat and I are on the new screen porch listening to the wind chimes. Perfect.

2 Likes

DSIS#1 lost weight recently and gave me 2 tops, 2 dresses, 3 sweaters and a really nice housecoat. Now I don’t have to go clothes shopping!

2 Likes

Didn’t get out of bed until 5AM :raised_hands:

5 Likes