Tiny Victories

My previous job was just down the street from that Chipotle! Good thing I have a different job cuz I would be broke from eating there way too much :joy:

4 Likes

Dammit guys I want chipotle now.

5 Likes

I’ve wanted a bench on the front porch since I got this house.

This happened today.

24 Likes

You accidentally ordered a grown up child, too.

10 Likes

Yesterday he and his friends biked out of the city to a provincial park, where they illegally camped in the woods, away from the campsites. Then they biked back today. He is a huge independent child but not an adult for 14 more months so I can still order him around.

Edit to add: they didn’t have a fire so they wouldn’t do any damage in the bush. They wanted to practice being wilderness dudes, but in cycling distance of home.

21 Likes

The house is decently clean!

14 Likes

I applied for two clinical volunteering opportunities and will finish a third tonight. It is super intimidating and also seems impossible to get opportunities here so :crossed_fingers:

15 Likes

Today is my birthday! I’m 8! :birthday: when I chose my mama they were not sure exactly when I was born, so she chose today for my birthday. I sure hope mama gets me a present.

33 Likes

Happy birthday kitty baby!!!

4 Likes

I think she deserves at least 8 treats, don’t you?

10 Likes

I love her :sob:

2 Likes

And 8 boxes.

7 Likes

She is literally perfect. Happy Birthday kitty :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Happy birthday :partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

I finished a volunteering application that I’ve literally been putting off for 6 months because it required writing 3 essays. I hate writing. I’m so glad I did it!

17 Likes

I have found not only an excellent non dairy non soy cream cheese (Kite Hill) but ALSO an awesome nd ns sour cream (Forager).

Insert gif of George Kostanza shouting, “I’M BACK, BABY!”

13 Likes

I’ve been intrigued by the Kite Hill stuff. Good to know that it’s good

2 Likes

It’s really good! I used to like Tofutti and I’d say it’s even better. They really nail that slightly sour, cultured taste.

4 Likes

I love Forager products!! I haven’t tried the Kite Hill cream cheese, but I’ll have to get it sometime. I eat some dairy now, but still try not to overdue it on cheese type products. I wonder if it would work for a cheesecake?

1 Like

IDK if it would work for a cheesecake! I’ve only made cheesecake like, once, and I’m not expert enough of a baker to fully understand what swaps will do to recipes, haha. Worth a try!

1 Like