Tiny Victories

I found some great makeup tutorials on youtube and the woman has almost the exact same coloring (and similar bone structure) as me!

Explanation for non-makeup people: This is a win because it’s easier to learn new techniques from someone with similar bone structure. Similar complexion/undertones/eye color is an extra win because it means if a certain color looks good on her it will look good on me…and it’s pretty hard to tell makeup colors when online shopping, so this will save me lots of time and money trial and erroring.

15 Likes

Yeah that is a massive win!

3 Likes

We got our vaccine timing right! Husboo wednesday, slept thursday. Kids and i yesterday, divide and conquer today!

TC i am very trapped under small baby and cant sleep at permitted anglr

14 Likes

I hope small baby traps you at a better angle so you can sleep soon.

4 Likes

I went to the mall and got chipotle today. Today is a good day. :slight_smile: Also walked 1.8 miles indoors, the most I’ve done since injury. I’m pretty sore now and it’s not very far (plus no hills obviously, or unevenness) but progress! I also treated myself to a new lipstick and liner and now I’m watching a show about food and drinking seltzer while my cat stares at me with unblinking devotion.

17 Likes

What is your chipotle order? I almost got chipotle this week and clearly need to next time I’m near one!

7 Likes

Always a bowl: white rice, salsa, both hot sauces, guacamole, small topping of lettuce

Alternates: Barbacoa, Chicken, Steak, Carnitas or a combo of more than one meat- today I got chicken and steak, plus extra hot sauce to go obv. And lemonade.

(I have heard the beans are really good tho! They might also have beyond something?)

7 Likes

Both hot sauces is KEY

3 Likes

Their beans (I prefer the black beans) and sofritas are very good! This meat-eater eats 'em

6 Likes

The sofritas are tofu! I love them, and I get both beans. And the corn, and the peppers. (And lettuce and salsa and the chipotle hit sauce) Sometimes guac instead of tofu, sometimes as well. Last time we got chipotle i was about 37 weeks pregnant and G got me some kind of fancy drink. And they messed up my bowl so I got a second one! It was a weird thing and I went slightly crazy but in the end… two bowls! So much chipotle!

5 Likes

I’m a weird party pooper who doesn’t like Chipotle. :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

Put together some instant oatmeal packets, pancake mix and beef/pasta/vegetable soup mix for an upcoming trip.

4 Likes

:tada: :tada: for walking progress and chipotle!! That sounds like a delightful Saturday to me

5 Likes

Same.

3 Likes

Chipotle is super allergy/food sensitivity friendly; you can find every ingredient in every dish pretty easily. I wasn’t a huge fan prior either, haha, but it’s like the only chain I can go to now and get almost anything off the menu (they don’t use soy in literally everything like other chains) and still scratch the “I want fast food” itch.

10 Likes

Well then, I love Chipotle! I’m so glad it exists!

5 Likes

I always get a bowl with sofritas (sometimes half chicken), brown rice, black beans, mild and medium salsa, corn, and guac. I used to also get it with cheese and sour cream but when I had to avoid dairy I got it without and it’s actually tastier! I love Chipotle and there’s one on the way home from the gym :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We dont have chipotle and i was intrigued because ive never heard of sofritas before. The internet led me to a copycat recipe and it looks delicious! I am going to make an inauthentic non-spicy version later :drooling_face:

8 Likes

The first Chipotle is a mile or two from my parents’ house/my childhood home in Denver, so please think of me when you eat it :joy: The food of my culture!

10 Likes

Flagged for blatant bragging.

9 Likes