Tiny Victories

My Tony Victor today is that I’m awake and trying to approach today as a new day, because it in fact is a new day.

11 Likes

Last night I felt like I was dying but I did not actually die and today I feel much better. I am beginning to suspect that I will survive my 30’s

13 Likes

Doctor’s office is rocking Bowie and dylan this morning.

8 Likes

Had a much needed weekend (well 1.5 days) of introverting. Finally managed to clean the tea/coffee stains off my thermos mug (barkeepers friend on metal/oxi-clean on lid…rinse WELL). Then promptly overslept and didn’t make coffee this morning. Tomorrow!

5 Likes

My new-to-me shoes fit well and are comfy, and because they have straps over the middle of my feet, my heels stay inside when I walk.

10 Likes

I :heart: that Tony Victor has caught on and is now a widespread phenomenon.

11 Likes

Tony Victor: I mega-cleaned the dishwasher (cleaned out the catch, AND vinegar-and-baking-soda’d it).

6 Likes

I Tony Victored my walk today (5.7 miles)! Also did paid work :slight_smile: AND DH GOT AN IN PERSON INTERVIEW REQUEST FOR NEXT WEEK! So many Tonys.

14 Likes

My grandboss must be named Tony Victor, because she handed me a victory without me even asking. She’d noticed the lost $900 student in my tiny complaint the other day and went up the chain of command to the provost to get me full pay for one less student!

12 Likes

Maybe it’s the thyroid dysfunction but either way I’m enjoying sitting on my porch surrounded by my little herb garden basking in the 85 degree evening. My tony victor is that I’m actually feeling warm and nice instead of sweating my head off.

6 Likes

My Tony Victor is that you all using ‘Tony Victor’ based on my stupid typo really made the last 36 hours that were really rough for me a little better. Can that be a Tony Victor?

13 Likes

Nah dude that’s a Bill Victor.

4 Likes

William Victor if you’re feeling formal.

5 Likes

Hugo Victor if it’s extra. :joy:

8 Likes

Mr. Victor

4 Likes

For me Tony Victor is a pure 50/50 blend of the actor Tony Danza and VIctor, the Bulgarian(?) dude who used to come to my classes when I taught group fitness. Victor never followed the instructions, but he was a hell of a lot of fun in class.

Ok, thread derailing by me done- sorry!

5 Likes

Tony Victor: husband realised how sick I am and let me sleep in until after 8am even though he’s meant to go to work today.

9 Likes

I have kept down a glass of water and two icypoles (I think some of you call them popsicles).

11 Likes

As in hold me closer, Tony Danza…

Icypoles sound filthy and I like it.

4 Likes

My friend, who I only get to see a couple of times a year, came over to watch a movie tonight. She wanted me to see Showgirls, which is filthy and campy and terrible. We laughed and talked the whole way through. I have missed my friend. Having friends is the bomb dot com.

9 Likes