Tiny Victories

Hold me closer, Tony Viiictor.

9 Likes

My Tony Victor today was walking around 4-5 miles!

Did anyone else read Tony Victor and immediately think luxe winner?

5 Likes

I lol’d actually out loud when you just casually used Tony Victor.

4 Likes

Additional Tony Victor:
I pulled the blindfold off on my grocery spending at the beginning of the month, and it turns out if I actually pay attention I can stay under budget.

3 Likes

My Anthony Victor: Less pain, and a bra I got for cheap on ebay arrived and fits.

8 Likes

Look at you, being all formal.

2 Likes

As Her Majesty’s subject it is my duty to adhere to the rules of decorum, y’all.

4 Likes

My Tonno for today: started and nearly finished a new bag to go under our pram to replace the existing, falling apart one.

7 Likes

Today’s Tonys:

• Had lovely party with lovely family!
  • The cupcakes I made turned out well.
  • My baby is cute.
9 Likes

Husband and I have been trying to reduce our restaurant spending. But yesterday we had friends in town. First, the guys all went to get beers at a fairly expensive (but amazing) brewery we have nearby. Husband only had 1, then when they went to a new place had a half size sampler. The guys he was with each had a flight and 2 pints apiece, so he got off much cheaper (and less hungover…) When they all got back, they were hungry. We hadn’t planned for hosting dinner, and one of the fellows is a BIG eater (no judgement, my husband is too). So didn’t have food on hand for them. We all went to a mexican place nearby. Rather than getting an entree apiece ($13-18/each), husband and I each had 2 a la cart tacos for a total of $12 for the two of us and stuck to water. When everyone headed out, we filled in the gaps with a big smoothie and some cottage cheese.

Anyway, so that was the victory: a day that easily could have been MUCH more expensive, we got off fairly easily.

10 Likes

Three people that I’ve met in the past week hearted one of my Facebook posts. Friendship officially validated by social media!

8 Likes

I walked 9 miles today!!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

(And I got more than 3 exclamation points on there, mwahahaha. Thank you lord Tony Victor.)

10 Likes

Dear Mr. Victor

Thank you for making sure that I had the good sense to ensure 1/3 of my clothes are the same colour as calamine lotion.

11 Likes

I ate pastries on the weekend without negative side effects (although all dairy tastes like off milk when I up my levels) so this morning I’m having my long awaited ham & cheese croissant.

ETA: it was delicious

6 Likes

I’m watching The Marvelous Ms Maisel and eating a sushi burrito.

9 Likes

Sushi burrito?

I was waiting to buy my favourite dresses for work on sale, despite really needing at least one more. Today they were 25% off!

3 Likes

Basically a wrap, but with sushi-themed fillings (I had salmon, tuna, cucumber, avocado, etc) and nori instead of a tortilla on the outside. Tasty and good when my stomach is iffy.

6 Likes

The robots tape for me so I can connect to the world I said tape not tape type thank you

10 Likes

We had a long drive yesterday afternoon and I wanted to be sure kiddo wouldn’t be under stimulated and bouncing around in the car but not so overstimulated he would need a nap, so I took him to the library for a bit in the morning.

Tony Victor: This meant we had a bunch of new-to-him books to entertain him for the three hours we spent in the car round trip (along with the usual car entertainment stuff).

5 Likes