Tiny Victories

Huh. TIL.

2 Likes

Are you sure you don’t want to be adopted by my hirsute friend?

3 Likes

I get flowers every Sunday, Imma marry me one day!

4 Likes

Today I washed my water bottle. :trophy:
It was very gross and I feel “healthier” already.

6 Likes

My networth increased (a lilttle) this month, even though spending was high and it was a lower paycheck month. (It was just the market. SHHHHH, ignore that part)

5 Likes

I finally saw Captain Marvel! (On discount Tuesday!) Now I can see Endgame this week and not be spoilered! :tada:

4 Likes

My hair looks good today.

5 Likes

My fertility clinic didn’t update my insurance correctly at the top of the year and kept billing the old plan number. I noticed this and called and they said they’d rebill everything. I didn’t figure I’d get much back, since infertility isn’t covered by my insurance, but sometimes labs randomly are. So I was expecting like $75 tops. WELL! I just got a check for $361. Heck yes! Must mean they covered my early pregnancy ultrasound after all. I suppose that maternity is covered. Ahhhh to be in the land of covered medical conditions again!

14 Likes

My household slept until 7AM!

6 Likes

Little bro split the cost of a Mother’s day gift with me, yay for only spending half of what I thought and still getting her a nice gift!

4 Likes

I traveled for work - away two nights and hopefully was of some use to the organisation. Still balancing doing my job properly and guilt for abandoning Mrs and Baby PDM.

Sure I missed them…but I’m not going to lie…hotel room…tv…company credit card for meals etc…not all bad.

6 Likes

I sent an uncomfortable email and spent an hour dealing with (one of) my inboxes. I have a new rule to properly go through emails 3 nights a week and I’m feeling productive. Just another 2000 emails in the backlog to go!

4 Likes

My Elle-friend sent me an amazing box of things.

10 Likes

I ate a salad!!! Second trimester magic is real. I have missed vegetables so, so much. Food aversions are mean.

12 Likes

Second trimester.
Second trimester.
SECOND TRIMESTER!!!

15 Likes

I signed back up at the gym today and got in 2 miles of walking on the treadmill.

5 Likes

Haha yeah that one is a victory too! But sure doesn’t feel tiny :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Finally got a photoshoot scheduled and model booked. Now I just have to make the things I’m supposed to photograph…

5 Likes

Minor details!

2 Likes