Tiny Complaints

It’s August and it’s too damn hot.

4 Likes

Preach

Yeah. And asthma + pregnancy is not a fun combo for working out in a gym that reeks of cigarettes :sob: I was in a groove too.

3 Likes

Most of my torso is covered in a rash. These things are supposed to heal, not spread.

I’m in a medicated bath. I have prescription stuff to use after. I will beat this thing.

7 Likes

I forgot to put the plastic part on the clippers so when I gave sprocket a haircut I ended up just shaving him. Once you start why not keep going? But I only did half of him. Now he looks terrible and diseased and unloved.

I am so bad at haircuts. For everyone.

7 Likes

Noooo I’m so sorry! I run away at the slightest whiff of smoke so I totally get you.

2 Likes

I’ve have had a systemic contact dermatitis reaction a few times before - mostly on my torso. No fun. Then I need steroids and LOTS of Benadryl. Luckily, it doesn’t make me drowsy until I have taken a few massive doses - or it is battling with the steroid-induced jitters and edginess and it all balances out.

I hope the medications work and you find relief soon.

2 Likes

Same, if I have diffuse contact dermatitis (vs small patches) it takes systemic Benadryl in high doses to get it to go down.

My body is trolling me.

4 Likes

I can’t take benadryl and am reacting to the steroid cream. for fucksakes.

5 Likes

That blankie looks soft, I say Sprocket looks loved.

2 Likes

The steroid cream does nothing for me - I need oral steroids, sometimes preceded by a steroid shot.

I brushed my curly hair dry instead of combing it wet and now I look like a dead shrub.

8 Likes

#TeamDeadShrub!

4 Likes

I was plugging in the vacuum and in my haste, I totally hit my forehead on the corner of my dresser. I’m wondering if I will have a bump… But mostly I feel like a doofus.

8 Likes

My dog is too fucking clever, and any time we’re making headway with training she figures out how to game the system and be a pest again.

7 Likes

Outdoor mold spores and ragweed pollen are sky high and I feel like my brain is trying to evacuate from my skull.

5 Likes

I got tricked and used by a previous dog so she could steal a treat from Dog1 - oh the shame. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

A co-worker I find difficult to work with is back from maternity leave. SIGH.

3 Likes

There are no grocery stores on the right side of my route from work to home.

2 Likes