Tiny Complaints

I have a Presto Poplite machine and it’s magical. You just put in popcorn and it makes it perfectly every time!

2 Likes

We have a silicone microwave popper bowl with a lid (I can’t remember the brand but there are several if you google) and we use it all the time with loose kernels. It folds up flat when you’re not using it and it works great.

4 Likes

You can also use a (non metal!) mixing bowl with a loose fitting lid.

2 Likes

I had 2 minutes left in my Physics final, and finally figured out how to solve a problem that I’d been pondering for like 10 minutes. Right at that second I looked over to the kitchen and Oliver had his face buried in a FULL 30 pound bag of dog food. I managed to rescue the food from him but wasted like 45 seconds… I hate taking exams at home! But…I also had to laugh because he always manages to find the most trouble at the end of my exams :joy: It’s like he feels the stress

18 Likes

Sock Dreams today-only coupon code isn’t working. I suppose that is my reminder to not spend money.

4 Likes

Lmao. At least he was eating HIS food!!

3 Likes

ooooh good point. I will forever remember my parents’ dog who once at a package of raw spaghetti, plastic and all.

(She was fine. Except for the lack of brain cells)

6 Likes

Put it on my tombstone!

7 Likes

I want to nap. Napping is not an option. Hmph.

6 Likes

I binged on salt free potato chips since I was so excited to not have to portion control them due to salt content. They had sharp edges and now the roof of my mouth and my gums hurt.

5 Likes

My sunscreen has slid into my eyes and now they’re burning/filmy.

10 Likes

My 3 year old has hand foot and mouth :sob::sob::sob:

10 Likes

Charlie horse

3 Likes

My work’s mental health ERG has a session today about prioritizing self care but I can’t go because it conflicts with my sprint planning meetings that I can’t miss. :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Having lots of ear and sinus problems. Think I’m going to have to give up dairy again. Sigh. Why can’t I just eat cheese and be happy?

8 Likes

I am complaining to my husband about things at work, and he keeps telling me what HE would do to fix it, and it’s annoying me, partially because I just want commiseration and partially because he’s a little bit right.

He’s not 100% right, because our jobs are VERY different, but I should probably tell people to stop piling work on top of tasks that I thought were pretty much done.

11 Likes

My sister’s dog ate a whole frozen duck, plastic and all.

9 Likes

I bought cheap little bins at Costco to help organize my closet and they did what cheap bins do. Filled up three on my bed: one with winter socks, one with jeans I don’t like the fit of but can’t throw out, one with winter shirts. Went to move first one to closet and …

7 Likes

:open_mouth: glad I didn’t buy any!

2 Likes

Sometimes a tiny complaint = a tiny solution.
Thx y’all. :heart:

18 Likes