Tiny Complaints

I just burned the tips of my thumb and pointer finger and I have sooooo much schoolwork to do this weekend that involves writing :sob:

9 Likes

I too depend more than 4-5 servings of Ravioli. Please provide

6 Likes

Your restaurant is too fancy. Fancy restaurants like you to be hungry.

3 Likes

Heheheheheh

Summary

Byeeeee photos

19 Likes

Excuse me your baby is Too Cute I’m going to have to report this as it has killed me.

9 Likes

USA: your groceries are expensive. I thought Canada was bad.

6 Likes

Excellent. 5 stars.

2 Likes

I have never been served just 5 ravioli at a restaurant😧

Also baby is adorable omg hes a pizza

4 Likes

Where was this? I hate nice restaurants that don’t give you enough actual FOOD (looking at you Uncommon Ground)

1 Like

Oh it wasn’t anywhere in particular, I was just remembering past Italian restaurant experiences

3 Likes

Stinky dog farts.

4 Likes

Same. Our dogs should hang out. Not near us though.

3 Likes

Also keep away from flames :fire:

3 Likes

When I was a kid we once made joke underwear for our hunting buddies’ black lab with a charcoal filter in it because we were low key convinced he was a campfire hazard.

6 Likes

My dumbass cat ate another rubber band because my dumbass husband didn’t throw it out.

Given how many other rubber bands he’s eaten I’m pretty sure he’ll be fine but if he needs surgery I’m going to be very pissed.

14 Likes

Ok moved quite quickly from “what a jerk, but he’ll be fine” to “anxiety.”

Nothing to do now of course except monitor how his appetite and tum feel. He’s thrown up string and pooped out mask elastic before, and I’m pretty sure he’s eaten things we haven’t noticed and been totally fine (he definitely chewed up a silicon wine cork and probably ate the tip and we didn’t notice until we found the thing chewed up on the floor a week later).

13 Likes

My dumbass cat jumped on the counter and ate some hot dog buns through their plastic bag the other day, so I understand the watch and worry limbo. Fingers crossed it’ll go through smoothly and he’ll be just fine!

9 Likes

Oh noooo. Been there, so many times, with various cats. I hope it all, uh, passes smoothly.

1 Like

Today’s weather report is just “Dust”

11 Likes

Going on four hours on chat with Comcast trying to figure out what the hell is going on with the intermittent networking issues. In the midst of this there are company meetings about more cutbacks (dialed in using phone hotspot), and somewhere in my house a smoke detector has a low battery. I think I’m done with today.

5 Likes