Tiny Complaints

only Canadians will get this, but I just saw an ad on youtube by Peter Mansbridge for reverse mortgages.

4 Likes

Does he need the money? I feel like he doesn’t, unless he has been very unwise.
I would like to see him explain himself in an interview.

4 Likes

right?

3 Likes

there were places I refused to interview at. they were one of them. If he needed money, there were surely other ways.

3 Likes

FUUUUUCK the local hospital who put out this infographic about how long you have to exercise to burn off a daiquiri, a piece of king cake, etc.

9 Likes

Talk about knowing your audience. Lol

2 Likes

Someone left a rude note (printed out! Who the fuck keeps printouts of rude notes about parking!) about my bad parking on my windshield and now I’m having an emotional breakdown

15 Likes

I imagine it’s also anonymous - Fuck those chickenshit bullies!

2 Likes

I believe in wrecking people parked in bus/bike lanes. Personally I am an angel who parked outside the lines because the parking spot was between two huge SUVs, one was on the very edge of the line.

I’m not saying I parked particularly well, but was constrained by others bad parking, and I also had a really shitty day and ended up crying in the parking lot before I pulled myself together enough to drive home.

13 Likes

Can you imagine how shallow one’s life must be that you have to keep preprinted parking asshole notes on your person in order to feel joy?

I’m sorry you ran across this particularly vile excuse for a human.

10 Likes

What the hell :face_with_raised_eyebrow: i sure as shit complain at people blocking the footpath because hello wheelchairs and prams but lines? Dude. You’re fine. They’re silly. :people_hugging:

4 Likes

I actually managed to get enough sleep and get my butt in gear to go to the gym this morning only to see that the class was cancelled.

7 Likes

I agreed to a phone call with a friend at 8:30 pm tonight and now I really don’t want to. I hate phone calls! That’s past my bedtime! Why did I agree to this!?

3 Likes

I was excited to finish an anime tonight, but it turns out Netflix only has 30 of 74 episodes :sob: Why??!??

At least now I understand how they have time to wrap up the many storylines, ha. They have 150% more episodes that I haven’t seen.

6 Likes

My phone lost 40% of it’s battery overnight just sitting on my bedside table not plugged into the charger. The only app I had running was Libby. I don’t want to have to trouble shoot battery issues.

5 Likes

Casa Bonita, famed speciality restaurant and Lakewood destination, is reopening and hiring for 500 jobs and I am qualified for none of them.

7 Likes

Need to brush up on your cliff diving skills, eh?

2 Likes

Yes, exactly!

2 Likes

I want to go to bed but the cat is asleep on my lap.

10 Likes

Why did we all just ACCEPT that pasta servings at restaurants would be so small? Mutiny for 4-5 ravioli I’m not a squirrel!!

14 Likes