Tiny Complaints

Am currently in said office. Absolute bollocks.

Followup complaint: my waistband is digging in and my underwire is digging in and my feet and hands are cold and forgot to bring in a mug so will have to use the mystery mugs in the kitchen cupboard for coffee if I wish to attempt that to wake myself up.

16 Likes

Managed to sweep between kid meltdowns. Did not manage to use dustoan

8 Likes

Complaint. There’s ANOTHER gas leak at my house. Will they actually fix it this time? Or will it just relocate the leak location in a few months?

10 Likes

I am trying to narrow down the List of Values from Brenee Brown’s Dare to Lead, and it is SO HARD. I have no idea how to choose 5 words from 100.

4 Likes

I had a whole rant but really it boils down to “I have to work and be a grownup and can’t FIRE.” Hmph.

And while I’m bitching - why is there no bathroom near the part of the park where park yoga is held! I hate that I have to limit fluids after noon on days I go so I can make it thru class and the walk to and from without having to pee.

11 Likes

Someone knocked on my door and repeated the phrase “we’ll just leave you with a quote” enough times to confuse me into talking to her for several minutes before I realized she wasn’t going to leave me with anything, she was trying to get my phone number so someone could call me to make an appointment to give us a quote.

6 Likes

I have to have another damn root canal on a tooth that was fine until that sketch new dentist said it wasn’t and filled it this fall.

13 Likes

I made dinner and then dinner made me puke because of a stomach issue.
I thought those foods were safe. I was betrayed.

15 Likes

A sad day for New Zealand - Jacinda Ardern announces that she"has nothing left in the tank" and will resign as Prime Minister next month.

15 Likes

Bummer.

6 Likes

I’m so grateful that she was in place when the pandemic hit. Her leadership was incredible to watch.

10 Likes

Aslan woke me up a little after 6am for food and I’ve been up since then.

3 Likes

my eyes are so itchy this is bullshit!!!

4 Likes

Fuck meetings.
And fuck people who ARGUE during meetings. Take that shit offline.

4 Likes

Everyone says that gas stoves are great because you get precision and control over the heat

So why when I turn the knob one notch up my pancakes burn and when I turn it one notch down they’re pale as a ghost! Why!

10 Likes

Fasting blood draw and it turned out I had to give a urine sample, too.

7 Likes

Huh, all of my gas stoves have been analog rather than digital - i.e. there’s no notches just can turn is to any point. I’m guessing the forced heat options are the problem.

6 Likes

I have the flu.

Grump grump grump

15 Likes

Nooooooo :(((

3 Likes

Booooo

2 Likes