Tiny Complaints

I’ve noticed that Walgreens pharmacy is very hit or miss. It seems like if you need to do anything out of the ordinary, their system breaks down very quickly. I’ve been waiting now for medicine for two weeks that was supposed to take a “maximum” of two days to arrive to the store.

3 Likes

Indeed!

Oh, FFS. Surprise middle of night period, ruined underwear that I like.

5 Likes

I was fine until I got into this meeting and now I have a headache.

7 Likes

I just think in this world you can either be rude OR stupid, and the people who work at my derm’s office manage to be both. Pick one!

8 Likes

My airpods are disconcertingly warm and they feel SUPER WEIRD in my ear like that

6 Likes

While I appreciate parent’s sudden desire to make sure I get the last piece of furniture that belonged to other parent that I was interested in, perhaps January isn’t a great time to be trying to arrange to ship a 150lb piece of furniture across the country.

4 Likes

I want to return a shower curtain to Wayfair. They want to charge me 14.88 to do so with a prepaid label. Ridiculous for something that small but they’re not giving me any option of just shipping it back myself.

5 Likes

I’m trying to sign up for swim lessons for my kids through our city’s recreation department. Their website TANKS as soon as registration opens up. It’s seriously taking like 2 minutes to go from page to page, and I have 6 classes to fill out info for :frowning:

9 Likes

Whew, done. Signed up and paid for 6 classes, it only took me 45 minutes…

13 Likes

I’ve had laryngitis ever since I got Covid a month ago. It’s very frustrating not being able to talk, or at least not for very long without making it worse.

Our family doctor said to wait and see. If it doesn’t get better by next week, I think I’ll check up on it.

My wife says she will gladly be my representative and speak for me, but she sounds suspicious when afterwords she puts her hands together and says, “Excellent.” She does a convincing Mr. Burns.

13 Likes

I like your wife.

5 Likes

Our lease is due for renewal by 1/31. Within days of receiving our new lease that told us to mail signed copies to an LLC at Address 1, we got a letter saying that our management is changing to a different LLC at Address 2. All emails and phone calls to the new management have gone unanswered. So now I have no idea where to send the lease.

(My building has been sold 3 times since I moved in, and we’ve had countless management changes on top of that…while the confusion is annoying, it is unsurprising.)

6 Likes

Before I left for my trip last week, I took the key out of my shed door (where it normally lives all the time, so I can easily unlock it) and I placed that key in my hidden outdoor lockbox.
However, in the day or two leading up to my trip, I found myself having to get it out of the lock box multiple times, because I am often accessing the shed.
Now that I am home, I’m realizing the key is not in the lock box which means I either left it in the pocket of something I was wearing before I took the trip, or I put it somewhere “better” and have now forgotten.
I really really need in the shed today, like right now. :confounded::confounded::confounded:

15 Likes

Update: after much YouTubing I’ve attempted to pick the lock with no success. Bah!

9 Likes

I have had a weird thing going on with my lips for a few months, and with treatment it went away, but now it seems to be coming back. And it may be on my eyelids now too cause they are itchy and flaky and red.

Doctor gave me some anti-histamine drops that helped a lot at first but not much at all this morning. Do not like.

9 Likes

I wanted some drunk Insomnia Cookies and they’re closed at 11:15 PM even though Google maps says they’re open until 1 AM. The employee shook her head no at me through the locked door.

Edit: TV 12:30 AM I got a cookie from a different location on the way home

13 Likes

big knife ouchie. I should stick to garlic powder. Maybe should avoid cooking altogether?

10 Likes

I have to work tomorrow? In an office? Wearing real clothes and not my jimjams under an electric blanket?

Unjust.

13 Likes

This doesn’t sound right. Are you sure?

5 Likes