Tiny Complaints

Memes if you can find them get bonus points.

6 Likes

memegenerator.es Creado con memegenerator.es

6 Likes

Ooooh double extra bonus credit for making your own.

4 Likes

As much as I would like to bask in the glow of the numerous accolades, sadly the meme was created by another. sigh. :wink:

4 Likes

Top notch meme-ing

4 Likes

aw man, that’s a bummer! :joy: happens to the best of us i guess!

5 Likes

Decided to switch the categories that we get 2% back on our credit card because we needed to get hotel rooms here and in Vancouver. The text on the cc website was misleading, so we ended up doing it on my card, not the shadowy one’s, and needed to wait until were were here for it to flip over and for us to do the reservation.

And I just checked now that we’ve paid and instead of Hotels.com being registered as a hotel and thus eligible for 2% back, it’s a car rental, so we only get 0.5% after all.

And we still need to book something for Vancouver.

5 Likes

Very angry to report that after avoiding dairy in my diet for a week (even imperfectly!!!) my constant nasal congestion has improved substantially. Just like last time. Who could have predicted. Who approved this. Unacceptable.

17 Likes

It’s cold.

7 Likes

I went grocery shopping. I think prices are still getting worse. Store brand basic eggs are $3.39 a dozen.

4 Likes

I think something is up with eggs specifically- I’m seeing purchase limits again.

3 Likes

My store had a limit of 4 boxes of pasta. That’s the first limit I’ve seen in a long time, well over a year I bet.

2 Likes

I am in bed
I am hungry

6 Likes

Helping take care of two stubborn and grumpy elderly adults with covid-19 sucks, even when they have relatively mild cases. It’s a miracle that I haven’t tested positive yet.

6 Likes

It’s still avian flu. There have been more outbreaks in the Midwest, so a lot of commercial flocks have been culled.

4 Likes

Ugh I’m sorry. Totally unacceptable. This is me too, though I choose to ignore it and continue to consume copious amounts of greek yogurt.

2 Likes

I wasted another hour with xfinity mobile today only to get the same promises for the third time. I don’t believe this time will be any different but I don’t know what else to do. I tried to get Chase to help me, but they said they could not.

5 Likes

TV: I have done adulting and made phonecalls.

TC: All of the phone calls will result (hopefully) in people calling me back so I’m not done yet and I have to actually answer my phone today.

3 Likes

I’m very complain-y today

What’s the point of me wearing noise cancelling headphones if everyone insists on talking at me while I’m wearing them ffs?? :roll_eyes:

12 Likes

The unemployment office.

3 Likes