Tiny Complaints

Yes! isn’t it obvious that I don’t want to hear from you if I have headphones on??

4 Likes

I have a tiny complaint.
There’s someone in my local Buy Nothing group who only posts their offering photos with the FB 3D photo feature.
This features makes me instantly physically nauseous. I truly don’t know what it is. I’ll be scrolling though and unexpectedly see a 3D photo and become dizzy and feel like I am going to vomit in an instant.
Yikes, what is that?

Anyways, it makes my BN experience (which is the only thing I use FB for) a bit rough. :woozy_face:

10 Likes

Open plan house. Pancakes. Always the smokey

5 Likes

My punk of a dog barks until I put music on for her. Dramatic little scamp.

6 Likes

Ooh what music does pup like? EDM too??

3 Likes

Yes, EDM is her preference as long as there’s no bells, sirens, door knocks, or children laughing :roll_eyes: 90s rock is generally okay, 70s and 80s is not (guitar). Rap is hit and miss. Country guitar gets lots of barks.

7 Likes

I love this, pup knows what she wants!

2 Likes

Between her and the toddler I feel like I get very little say in when and what I listen to!

6 Likes

I bought myself a ticket to something cool that I knew would make me anxious, and now I have to go do it today.

11 Likes

Rooting for you!!

3 Likes

It’s been raining non stop for two days, and I love rain but I’m also very much solar powered and I’ve spontaneously cried 3 times already today and I need my sun back damnit!

8 Likes

I’m blah today.

9 Likes

Just realized that my college best friend and brother-in-law are getting married on the same day next summer. :tired_face::sob:

16 Likes

No good way to apply sunscreen to your back when traveling solo

9 Likes

I did the thing and it was no big deal and totally worth it, so my further tiny complaint is why do I get anxious about these things for no reason.

9 Likes

Divide and conquer?

2 Likes

My brother in law is such a sweetie and was so helpful during our wedding that I don’t think I could do it to him! The last time I saw him he mentioned that he feels sad that culturally, his wedding should be about two families coming together, but since he’s getting gay married his extended family/my in-laws are pretty disconnected. :sob::tired_face: So legally, as his gay family I have to show up. I’m just bummed about telling my college friend.

14 Likes

A friend in my texts trying to convince me that meditation hasn’t worked for me because I haven’t tried hard enough, or done it for long enough. It must be the answer to my insomnia! :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

17 Likes

Give me their number I just want to talk :innocent:

16 Likes

And sign them up for a few wonderful things…

10 Likes