Tiny Complaints

3 Likes

FFS

1 Like

…is this satire. Please let this be satire.

4 Likes

This is definitely satire. Please?!

2 Likes

A few news sites say it. Sorry. :nauseated_face:

Apparently he announced it on Twitter which I am not on. Also, Elon let him back in after he had his account turned off.

4 Likes

Wait isnt his name Ye now?

4 Likes

And he asked Trumpy to be his running mate (at the dinner with a Nazi?)

Yeezy and Sleazy 2025
Make America greasy again

8 Likes

I was researching future travel last night. Went back to check for cyber Monday and the flights have increased in price by $50. This is with multiple airlines. Scam! I am in no rush to book as it’s for next October.

1 Like

Was this with the same browser/computer? Supposedly they have ways of knowing (probably through cookies) if you’re checking back multiple times and they increase the price over time to encourage you to jump on it.

1 Like

My flight is delayed an hour and a half so far with no end in sight, first due to an air traffic control issue and now an unspecified maintenance problem. So much for having the evening to get my life together before I go back to work tomorrow.

4 Likes

It was with the same browser. What they want is for you the entry the cyber promo code, and when I did that the price was then $10 more than yesterday.

We’re now 6 hours delayed at the earliest IF they can fix the plane at all, so I’m jumping ship to another airline that’s more assured to get me there. Love to spend 8 hours in the airport to end my nice holiday. (At least the first airline gave me meal vouchers.)

5 Likes

I appear to have lost a space heater. I have a specific one for my main room since it’s an open concept/high ceiling thing…previously I stored the heater in the fireplace for the summer, but it didn’t quite fit and I remember thinking ‘oh, I’ve got a perfect place to keep that so it’s not pushing the glass out’. But now there’s white stuff on the ground, and I can’t remember where the perfect place was.

12 Likes

I put on the Benny Hill theme because Latte was running around crazy. It somehow broke and kept playing it over and over and wouldn’t listen to voice commands. :flushed: had to unplug my speakers and reset them.

7 Likes

Sounds like you accidentally trolled yourself! Your story reminded me of the recent Last Week Tonight were John Oliver said they had prepared a 25 minute loop of Winston Churchill going down a water slide to the Benny Hill theme if the broadcaster in Britain wouldn’t air his segment on the monarchy.

5 Likes

Ha maybe that’s why it was rattling around in my head! :sweat_smile:

The dishwasher hasn’t been washing properly for months now, and I did a vinegar rinse and also later took all the spinny parts and soaked them in vinegar, but it’s still not cleaning well.

I am so unmotivated to call someone and would rather do dishes by hand.

4 Likes

Are you ever so fucking stupid for no reason that you absolutely cannot stand yourself? My husband just called me from Walmart. They can’t find our pickup order. He’s confused, they’re confused, can I get them the confirmation number?

Why no, I can’t. Because I DIDN’T PLACE THE ORDER GAHHH WHYYY. I literally must have been online grocery shopping, thought I was at the final screen because it was like “here’s your pickup time” and then I didn’t click order. I even texted the here’s your pickup time screen to my husband. As confirmation. How helpful of me!

If real life had grades I would fail :rofl: “can’t even online shop, needs improvement.” Good thing grades are stupid and I’m an adult.

18 Likes

One time toddler Kiddo had a numerology appointment. Mr. Meer and I left work (using up some of our tiny amount of PTO), drove across town to day care, picked up Kiddo, drive across town to the neurologist.

There was no appointment. It had been cancelled and rescheduled. Which I knew at one point, I just didn’t update our calendar.

6 Likes

What is the proper protocol on this forum? Do I make a joke about why the neurologist is practicing numerology? Or do I politely point out the likely typo? :disguised_face:

10 Likes