Tiny Complaints

Problem Roommate has a habit of whistling.

Whistling now apparently makes my blood pressure rise.

3 Likes

Seizures are dumb and waste time and money

6 Likes

My eco friendly no-staples stapler apparently can’t handle 16 pages of paper. Dang.

2 Likes

Dentist today.

2 Likes

I tried to log into the red cross website to see what my history of hemoglobin prick results were for blood donations, but I can’t remember my password and the site isn’t kicking me the reset email.
:<

2 Likes

I’m on day 102 of my Duolingo streak!
(That’s not the complaint)
Duolingo just added a ton of lessons and categories to its French program. If I want to beat the whole program (AND I DO) I have to spend many hours being taught how to say hello, apparently.

At least I’m not going to the dentist. :wink:

6 Likes

Can’t you test out of those levels?

Yes, one tests per level. Four levels per category. Sixteen or so new categories.

1 Like

I threw up in a thrift store and have to drive at rush hour.

5 Likes

My brain is broken and I have to not have a seizure until 8pm and then magically work 12h tomorrow. So I’m going to have to take benzos at work. Which is not ideal. But neither are seizures.

Also I know that my inhibition is lowered so I shouldn’t be typing in public. But my inhibitions are lowered so I can’t not.

5 Likes

Just don’t take your pants off, k?

U wring home to minimize number of risky situations

1 Like

Take care of yourself and I hope you get a nice uber driver. Keep your pants on.

5 Likes

On my lunch break I walked to the nearby target to get an iced coffee from the Starbucks inside. I only paid $1.20 because the rest was covered by a leftover gift card I had, but it was the weakest, grossest Starbucks iced coffee I’ve ever had. Truly the tiniest complaint.

2 Likes

Get a starbucks double shot on ice. It’s like an iced coffee and costs the same, but is delicious.

2 Likes

I actually hate Starbucks espresso* hehe. I used to work at Starbucks so I’ve tried everything they have and a black iced coffee is my holy grail when it’s brewed to the right strength 99% of the time.

*Weirdly enough Peet’s has good espresso and they’re owned by Starbucks so idk what disconnect is happening there. I feel like if Peet’s can put out good espresso Starbucks can fix theirs. Of course Starbucks is an institution and if they did change the espresso beans people would probably riot.

I have weird taste in coffee. I like it highly acidic with a medium body and fruit notes. I find I like african beans the best for their citrus and fruit notes. (Starbucks iced is a blend w/ Kenyan beans)

2 Likes

My back hurts so much less than it did, but it still hurts.

2 Likes

I’m gassy and have people over. I’ve been holding in farts for two hours.

8 Likes

I’m watching the GBBO Beginnings collection on Netflix and I want ALL THE BAKED GOODS. Sadly, I have neither the skills nor ingredients to make them.

2 Likes

Jetlag hit hard and I didn’t go to sleep until 4:30am last night. Now I am tired and it’s nearly noon and I have gotten nothing done.