Tiny Complaints

I have a major craving for blueberries and it isn’t blueberry season.

3 Likes

Have connected this week’s upset tummy to the stress caused by Bad Housemate (in addition to knowing that my generally elevated heartrate/panicky feelings are related to her).

Tiny complaint because she’s moving out at the end of the month but also COMPLAINT.

6 Likes

My opthamologist is running late and it’s eating into my work day. I know I should just be grateful I have access to world-class healthcare, but… I’m grumpy. So. Tiny complaint.

1 Like

Frozen are really good in the following ways:

• Straight out of the bag if you let them thaw most but not quite all the way
  • In something you bake
  • On ice cream
  • In smoothies
  • In the bottom of a glass of red wine - drink the chilled wine first, then eat the boozy blueberries. Repeat if it’s been a bad day.
9 Likes

Somebody need to post some more or else I shall have no choice but to get some work done, and I don’t want to.

6 Likes

Oooh I can complain! I’ve been trying not to complain, because I am clearly delighted to be pregnant after so many years of trying. But symptoms are still symptoms, yo, and it sucks to walk three blocks uphill and be sucking wind like a bulldog in an altitude training mask. So that is my complaint: my activity tolerance is so low that I have to sit down after folding a load of laundry, and hitting my 8k/day step goal has been incredibly difficult, and it’s all making me feel quite wimpy.

7 Likes

It’s not wimpy, it’s all systems rerouted to Project Grow. Keep that in mind.

3 Likes

See I don’t mind that! But the stuff I’m trying to do is to help Project Grow. So it feels wimpy to struggle so much to maintain the activity level that will help the pregnancy itself.

3 Likes

I have so many tiny complaints today. I’m super cranky. I want a warm den to hide in until my annoyances go away please.

6 Likes

Can you apply blanket of dogs, stat?

3 Likes

Daisy’s focus is on chewing on everything and ignoring directions.

3 Likes

IMO you have _more_right to complain than other pregnant people, not less. We’re here to listen and commiserate, and NOT minimize your pregnancy complaints. Making a human is difficult and often sucky.

9 Likes

I had my lunch but I’m still hungry. Grump.

2 Likes

Why do you always have to call contractors regarding the job?

2 Likes

I slept 4 hours last night after having to get up to do breakfast on the Bridges, but now I am exhausted but with no concrete plans and too tired to edit video or film… just waiting to hear (probably) no on the fellowship that would change the course of my life the next 2 years.

2 Likes

My godmother sent me my favorite chocolate (Burdick’s!) for an early birthday present, but she always puts so much tape on the shipping box that it’s really difficult to open.

6 Likes

I’m hungry but I took a nap and the cat is on me and I don’t want to displace her…

4 Likes

My mom does that! I need scissors for every package and some envelopes :smiley:

In my house that’s called Sundays.

3 Likes

This is me daily for the past week. I have no idea why I am so hangry all the time lately! It really is getting ridiculous.

The stuff I was supposed to work on today is delayed so I had nothing to do, so asked Boss if she needed help with anything. And got handed this totally confusing and HIDEOUS task. BLARGH. One more hour until I can leave! At least it’s not due today or anything.

2 Likes