Tiny Complaints

:nauseated_face: Nevermind! RIP Bunhilde.

3 Likes

So awake. Why.

11 Likes

Dr Oro prescribes petting a cat.

6 Likes

Even he ditched me and went to bed :laughing:

Are you telling me to get more cats?

9 Likes

Then u gotta pick that boy up and snuggle him against his will.
Yup.
This is the way.

9 Likes

have you tried French fries?

7 Likes

Everyone here has good ideas.

Lots to think about.

9 Likes

I think I’m having an allergic reaction to my hypo-allergenic earrings. On top of everything else.

9 Likes

The feral cats in the neighborhood keep shitting under our car or on our sidewalk. Yesterday there was also what appears to be a hairball.

3 Likes

My dog’s neurologist is retiring, and since it’s a one-vet practice, we have to find a new neuro for him. I would be way less annoyed about this if 1. I didn’t ask them if the vet was going to retire a few weeks ago and they said no, and 2. I only found out because they sent me an email saying my dog’s coming appointments were cancelled. Boooooo oooo oooo it’s so hard to have a medically complex lil dog

16 Likes

Noooooo I hope they can refer you to someone good :sob:

5 Likes

They can’t, they just sent us a list of other neurologists to call lol. Oh well!

Thank you all for letting me vent, you know how mad I have to be to complain about vets and people who work with them, they are heroes!

10 Likes

I have a neurologist I love, but she’s in Florida. You and Louie up for a visit?

3 Likes

Yes! Was just saying he’s not an airplane dog yet.

3 Likes

Yeah, there’s no chopping to be done—a starter is a liquid. I’ll eat moldy bread as long as the mold can be cut off, but I won’t use anything liquid that has mold on any part of it.

3 Likes

Unskippable political ads that are obviously paving the way for the next presidential election. :unamused:

10 Likes

GROSS

Why am I able to eat very neatly when there is a napkin in reach, but if I forget a napkin, that is the time I make a mess?

6 Likes

I misread this as eat a napkin and had concerns
Screenshot_20220811-144756~2
Brain doesn’t read in order always. XD

5 Likes

3.5 hours into our 1h55m drive home. We still have 45 min to go, and estimate is increasing.

7 Likes