Tiny Complaints

Favorite Loretta Lynn song?

3 Likes

You Ain’t Woman Enough is probably my number one! I also like You’re Lookin’ at Country and Coal Miner’s Daughter. Oh and One’s on the Way!

5 Likes

I love her duets with Conway Twitty. After the fire is gone and Lead me on are two of my faves. But of course Coal Miner’s Daughter is my favorite one she does herself.

4 Likes

It’s so rare that I meet someone who likes country! I looooove Patsy Cline and she will always and forever be my #1 fave. I also really like The Carter Family. But Loretta wins for being the only singer I’ve ever heard belt out “And I love that country HAAAAAAAAAM!”

Hahah #queen

4 Likes

I got a whole country playlist on Tidal. Do you like Joe Diffie?

2 Likes

I prefer the older stuff!

2 Likes

Like 70’s and back? I’m more of a 80’s and 90’s with a little of the older stuff thrown in.

2 Likes

Yeah even older preferably, haha, like 1950s and before- Loretta and Dolly are my two exceptions for slightly more modern. I really love delta slide blues (Mississippi John Hurt is my favorite) and then the whole rockabilly/modern country stuff that sprang out starting with Sister Rosetta Tharpe and her ilk.

5 Likes

Yaasss Dolly! Here you come again and Why’d you come in here looking like that?

3 Likes

She’s the best. And she’s paying for all of her employees at Dollywood, including seasonal and part-timers, to go to college. Because of course she is. One of her best beauty quotes IMO is “figure out what type you look like and then act like you’re doing it on purpose” or something.

4 Likes

I love her. My Mom’s friend Craig is a huuuuggee Dolly fan.

1 Like

Instagram is just totally unusable right now. 3 or 4 posts from accounts I follow and the rest are “suggested posts”, more than half of which are from accounts about terminally ill children or people battling terminal cancer. What the hell did I click on to tell Instagram that this is what I want to see? I keep clicking “hide” but it just shows me more.

3 Likes

If you click the cursive Instagram name at the top, there will be a drop-down and if you click following it will only show you the pages you follow. Pain in the butt but it seems to work

10 Likes

OMG THANK YOU

1 Like

Mine are all autistic or down syndrome kids. On my garden account. Gah. Will also be clicking the drop down box

1 Like

um. fanfiction.

wizard is out of town and i am living full gremlin life

7 Likes

Mine is a cat account! :joy_cat:

I got a couple Down’s syndrome kids in my Suggested Posts too.

1 Like

Air show this weekend = fighter jets making lots of noise overhead for hours and hours as they do practices and shows.

Fffffffff.

7 Likes

I feel u. F35s are semi frequently practicing over my house. Its very loud.

2 Likes

I feel you. We’re under a military drill path. Today a giant boom woke my toddler from nap and she spent the next 30 min sobbing inconsolably. Dislike.

6 Likes