Tiny Complaints

That sounds really rough, lhamo. I’m sorry you’re going through that, and I hope you can move through it with the least amount of pain possible.

That does suck. Rooting for you.

I hope the outside-of-your-control bits go smoothly. Sending you strength.

I posted my big complaint (new hire backing out at the last moment) on my journal, so I’ll post my small complaint here.

Our outdoor bookdrop is jammed shut. I can’t get it open and I don’t know what company makes the lock for it. Anyone who might know is gone until Tuesday.

2 Likes

We hit a deer and thus lost a day and a half of Spring Break. This would be more than a tiny complaint except my husband went and pulled the needed parts from a junkyard for $168, and no one was hurt. Well, except the deer - we didn’t go off into the pitch black woods the deer sailed off into upside down to check, but I imagine it would have more than a tiny complaint. Except it likely never knew what hit it.

3 Likes

Glad you and your DH are unharmed from the accident.

1 Like

Oh, yes, we are lucky. Feel bad for the deer. Still don’t know what spooked it across the highway.

2 Likes

Took a couple great long walks in the sunshine today for grocery trips. 11k steps today. unfortunately, my feet hurt a ton now. Since this distance isn’t uncommon for me, I think my new shoes must be to blame :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

Lost my only day “off” this week to a perfectly fine toddler because I needed 24 hours since last possible symptom. Grump grump.

(Actually we had a pretty great day but I was planning on spending it lying flat on my back).

3 Likes

Relaxin could also be a contributor.

2 Likes

Ooooh that’s a really good point.

1 Like

I’m trying to streamline/clarify my savings and income/expenses, but am being thwarted by admin at every turn. Hopefully tomorrow I will have a new freelance business account and be using Cleo, the savings chatbot/app. Will this improve my life? Maybe. Hopefully. But there are so many steps and it’s confusing, grrr.

1 Like

Relaxin is a bitch and I had a lot of pain very early from it, was very unexpected but did let up.

1 Like

My bra strap is sawing through my rib cage.

Almost got hit by a car this morning while walking my neighbor’s dog. No like.

1 Like

!!!
:frowning: :frowning: :frowning:
Jeeze. I’m glad you didn’t get hit. How scary!

This is only a tiny complain because we didn’t get hit – if the dog or I had gotten thwacked, I would have VERY BIG COMPLAINS.

As it is, there was a cop car right behind the dude who followed him down the street he turned onto… so I hope that the bro got a good talking-to.

5 Likes

YES GOOD.

2 Likes

Hungry at 2AM because didn’t finish dinner because toddler. Am so hungry. Ate chips, may need toast. Why do we not have muffins?!

1 Like

I have to pee but my pants are all the way over there and a roommate is home.

2 Likes