Tiny Complaints

oh no am i your husband?

3 Likes

A podcast mentioned y2k, then stopped and said HISTORY LESSON and told people what y2k was.

17 Likes

LOL. The mental image of H but lily-fied is very amusing

3 Likes

Dyed my hair blue. Or rather the dye was blue. Results are steely grey with subtle blue-green highlights. Highlights do not show up in photos. No one but my husband will see anything but a photo, and while I do believe he’d notice of I shaved my head, it would probably take him a day or two.

The dye:
image

The result as it appears in photos:

13 Likes

Left shark (Right shark? I forget), but with pink rollerskates. I like this plan.

3 Likes

Aw, that’s always disappointing when you hope for vibrant rebellion! It’s definitely cool-toned, so it did… something? :rofl:

2 Likes

It did do something, and it did more than what shows up in Photos. Maybe I’ll try again tomorrow with natural light, assuming it ever stops raining here.

4 Likes

When I had purple highlights they only showed up in natural light in photos. :wink:

1 Like

Got asked when I can come back to the office :frowning:

10 Likes

Jeez.

1 Like

Solidarity. I was asked on Tuesday.

5 Likes

Air-drying fabric masks doesn’t get rid of cat fur. (How did cat fur get on the mask, you may ask? I can only assume it migrated there in the laundry pile before being washed.)

8 Likes

Cat needs to stay safe somehow.

7 Likes

Appropriately, it’s the one with cats on it.

4 Likes

FTFY

9 Likes

15 Likes

Not looking too impressed!

1 Like

That’s one way to not die of corona. The cat will kill you first.

16 Likes

I’ve worked for this university/healthcare org for a year and a half and I still don’t have access to most of the systems I need for my research. I’m a principal scientist. I have things to do.

9 Likes

First picture: “Treat?”
Second picture: “Oh well fuck you too.”

7 Likes