Tiny Complaints

I am sorry. Here is a turtle. It’s turtle season where I live and they always make me smile. :turtle:

3 Likes

Thank you! I love turtles. <3

2 Likes

I haven’t eaten to satiety since lunch yesterday. And yet apparently I am done eating.

Baby’s immune systems. Why so weak?

5 Likes

I found a frozen gluten free pizza lost in the depths of my chest freezer. Yay! Easy dinner! While I was cutting it I dropped half of it on the floor, cheese side down, of course.

6 Likes

:sob: noooo that’s awful.

Damn

I have been going on walks with coworkers during the day but also worn skirts and dresses every day and I have the worst inner thigh chafe. :sob:

3 Likes

It is after midnight and I’m still on my computer because I am incapable of doing my work in a timely fashion.

3 Likes

I have sparks of nerve pain across my upper back. I won’t know until tomorrow if I did good and pushed myself the right amount, or overdid it and will have to give up on moving properly all weekend :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

My menstrual cycle is becoming somewhat more regular… but also short.

1 Like

It SNOWED.

3 Likes

WHUT.

COLORADO. WHERE YOU LIVE IN A DESERT BUT ALSO A MOUNTAIN SO WEATHER IS BONKERS.

4 Likes

Duluth MN got 9 inches of snow yesterday - What??

It’s in the 30s here this morning, and windy - but no snow.

3 Likes

OKAY yes how does one prevent this!? Pregnancy is already presenting unforseen problems for me. Like mega thigh chafe any time I wear shorts or dresses now >.<

Buy a pair of non spanx shorts. I got a maternity pair from Undersummers and I have a regular non maternity pair and I wear them anytime I wear a dress and they save me

3 Likes

Snowed here too! I live in a small town in the high “desert” of CO that seems to have forgotten that winter does not need to be 8 months long.

27 minutes after my appointment time and still no NP.

The nurse was horrified at my heart rate so this is looking promising. :expressionless:

3 Likes

Do you have a link to the sort of thing? I can’t really picture what would work. And part of the problem is I’m chafing under my shorts. Wearing two pairs of shorts at the same time sounds so friggin hot!

1 Like