Tiny Complaints

That is so annoying! I can relate, somewhat… I do the purchasing, shipping and receiving for my job, so my hands are always covered in cardboard cuts from opening shipments, and I’m constantly slicing little bits of my fingers with my box cutter. My hands are a mess, I don’t remember the last time I wasn’t wearing a bandaid of some sort haha.

2 Likes

I am sorry. Here is a turtle. It’s turtle season where I live and they always make me smile. :turtle:

3 Likes

Thank you! I love turtles. <3

2 Likes

I haven’t eaten to satiety since lunch yesterday. And yet apparently I am done eating.

Baby’s immune systems. Why so weak?

5 Likes

I found a frozen gluten free pizza lost in the depths of my chest freezer. Yay! Easy dinner! While I was cutting it I dropped half of it on the floor, cheese side down, of course.

6 Likes

:sob: noooo that’s awful.

Damn

I have been going on walks with coworkers during the day but also worn skirts and dresses every day and I have the worst inner thigh chafe. :sob:

3 Likes

It is after midnight and I’m still on my computer because I am incapable of doing my work in a timely fashion.

3 Likes

I have sparks of nerve pain across my upper back. I won’t know until tomorrow if I did good and pushed myself the right amount, or overdid it and will have to give up on moving properly all weekend :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

My menstrual cycle is becoming somewhat more regular… but also short.

1 Like

It SNOWED.

3 Likes

WHUT.

COLORADO. WHERE YOU LIVE IN A DESERT BUT ALSO A MOUNTAIN SO WEATHER IS BONKERS.

4 Likes

Duluth MN got 9 inches of snow yesterday - What??

It’s in the 30s here this morning, and windy - but no snow.

3 Likes

OKAY yes how does one prevent this!? Pregnancy is already presenting unforseen problems for me. Like mega thigh chafe any time I wear shorts or dresses now >.<

Buy a pair of non spanx shorts. I got a maternity pair from Undersummers and I have a regular non maternity pair and I wear them anytime I wear a dress and they save me

3 Likes

Snowed here too! I live in a small town in the high “desert” of CO that seems to have forgotten that winter does not need to be 8 months long.

27 minutes after my appointment time and still no NP.

The nurse was horrified at my heart rate so this is looking promising. :expressionless:

3 Likes