Tiny Complaints

I do a complaint:
I cannot wake up today.
My eyes are 5/8th of the way open and they don’t seem to want to budge. Three shots of espresso deep and… nope.

3 Likes

It is raining and i have outside things to do.

3 Likes

The world’s best dog is having kind of a rough day. His mobility issues are more pronounced on some days, and he stayed out in the yard with us for too long, stumbled a couple of times, and then fell in a mudhole (=not quite a puddle but nice and gooey). He was unhurt but messy and embarrassed and I had to wash and dry him with old towels before he would lie down on his bed. Now he’s stoned because I gave him an extra pain pill (we have vet’s blessing on this) to ward off the soreness that will develop from the fall. Getting old is hard on humans and puppies alike.

Also I definitely cannot get him up if he falls (my husband did), so when I’m here by myself with him we take very short walks only so we don’t tire out his weakened back legs.

11 Likes

I ran out of potting soil in the middle of a big job that I really wanted/needed to finish today, so I had to go to Home Depot. At 10am. On what is probably the first “nice” weekend day of the year.

HOLY CRAP THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE OUT AND ABOUT.

Never do this ever, ever again.

9 Likes

I remember when I worked at Lowe’s. If I was scheduled to be in outside lawn and garden on a nice Saturday in the Spring/Summer I knew it would be insane. We’d sometimes have 4 registers going at once out there.

4 Likes

Lol, this was me a few weeks ago deciding to “stop in” at the farmers market and forgetting it was Easter Weekend. :robot: Too many humans, must plan escape route…

4 Likes

Ihadacoffeethismorningandthecaffieneaffectedmemorethananticipatedanditsbeen3hoursandI’dreallylikemybodytocomebackdownoffthecaffienehighnowkthx

9 Likes

I feel you. It’s 11:30 at night and I am a buzzing because it was free coffee alllll day.

1 Like

I’m moody and my tits hurt.

6 Likes

It’s too warm for my comforter and too cold for my blanket

3 Likes

DH was right about a design thingy in our yard that I told him he was absolutely totally wrong about a year ago and continued my campaign about him being wrong whenever it happened to come up. He’s still wrong, but not actually as completely totally wrong as I thought. Dangit.

4 Likes

I ate a normal sized meal hours ago and I’m still bloated like a balloon. Can I please pop myself?

1 Like

I went for a really long walk in a new pair of shorts, and now my thighs are very chafed. :sob:

3 Likes

I found a picture of Elle.
(this is not a complaint)
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/shrek/images/8/84/Balloons.png/revision/latest?cb=20181029235321

4 Likes

I don’t have any moreish snacks, which are a vital component of study. I’ll have to go for a walk.

1 Like

Walking is also a vital component of study, at least for me.

2 Likes

I hurt my back and there are no comfortable sleeping positions.

2 Likes

Roommate accidentally set off the smoke alarms at 0430 when he got up to go to work (toaster was probably turned just a little too high). The dog is terrified of the alarm, so I spent about an hour in his bed instead of mine, got cold because he was lying on the covers and the bed heater, and now I am still achy in the morning. But he calmed down and went back to sleep, so that’s okay.

Note: he can’t reliably get up on to our bed anymore, even with the footlocker/step my husband built for him, or I’d have just brought him to us.

4 Likes

You’re a good puppy mama. Last time there were fireworks (new years I guess?) and our fireworks-loving neighbors were setting them off, I had to lay on the hard floor for a while which really hurt my hip. It wasn’t an hour and I think I was able to grab blankets.

I hope the rest of his day is good.

3 Likes

I need to quit my Day Job but it isn’t quite time yet (a few days).
I’m so tired my eyes are burning like I got sunscreen in them.

4 Likes