Tiny Complaints

I woke up every 2 hours last night from 11 until ~5.30 am when I couldn’t get back to sleep :frowning: I think I need to have an alarm clock or something on my bedside table so I don’t feel the urge to get up or check the time on my phone that’s outside the bedroom.

2 Likes

HOW DO YOU CHOOSE A TABLET THEY ARE ALL THE SAME

3 Likes

Decide what size you want, then pick the cheapest one with decent reviews. If you’re buying, that is. If your library doesn’t check them out, could you borrow one for the time you’re in the hospital from someone? That would give you more time to decide.

1 Like

I asked a tech wizard friend and they pointed me in the direction of a cheap, reliable tablet with cool features. The next challenge is getting it shipped or bought locally in time.

(my library doesn’t loan tablets. Sad trombone noise.)

5 Likes

I want to eat lunch without having to cook or prepare lunch. I am home alone (well, with toddler - useless toddler who can’t even make me a sandwich yet, at almost two) and unwilling to spend $$ on ubereats, so… I have to choose between hunger and laziness.

5 Likes

IKR? Kids these days.

6 Likes

I’m so exhausted I’m nauseous but I just want to fall asleep but I can’t because I’m hungry to make the nausea go away. Ugh.

Someone plz make my toddler go sleep quicker also yes? I want my evenings back.

Edit: DH’s complaint is that I was putting toddler to bed so couldn’t pick up the phone when the car wouldn’t start when he tried to drive home, and was eventually rescued by roadside assistance company RAC. I knew nothing of this because he still got home BEFORE I made it out of toddler’s bedroom.

2 Likes

Ugh, that sounds rough. Why is bedtime taking so long?

We recently had a spate of kiddo wanting me to sit by his bed till he fell asleep because of his overactive imagination and whatever the fear of the week was. Daddy was not an acceptable substitute, so I was stuck sitting in his room staring at the wall for who knows how long (probably not that long but it felt like fooorreeeeeveeeer). Finally I was able to sit in the hallway and read a book with the door open, I had to sit where he could only see my feet so he knew I was there but he couldn’t make faces at me. Then after a couple days I was able to mostly (but not entirely) close the door, now I “sit in the hallway” with the door cracked open and the hall light on but really I’m on the computer in the next room (I can still hear him and thankfully, knock on wood, he doesn’t get out of bed to check that I’m actually in the hallway) and ten minutes later he’s asleep and I shut the door all the way.

2 Likes

I’m making/decorating cookies and I made the royal icing too runny on the second batch and now it’s EVERYWHERE :expressionless:

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it technically be a separation, and not a termination?

Buttfaces.

I’m undecided on going to an out of town party this coming weekend, and the friend hosting it keeps telling me the details have changed but are on Facebook.
EYETWITCH
I haven’t logged into facebook in months. I hate it and don’t want to play the game and UG.

2 Likes

Is anyone else going to the party that uses FB more regularly?

Events + messenger are why I’ve stayed on FB. Ugh.

$660 just to find out what the problem with the coolant system in my car is, and it literally JUST finished it’s extended warranty in January. Motherclucker.

3 Likes

I hear your words.
I just made a FB account so that I could have a business page. I remember to log in maybe once a week and the ‘personal’ page I had to create in order to participate has one photo and no additional information. And it will stay that way, barf. I hate FB.

1 Like

This doesn’t feel tiny: 700-800 in necessary car repairs. :frowning:

7 Likes

Facebook is actually the worst, I truly don’t understand why people keep using it.

5 Likes

Three hour layover in a crowded, boring terminal.

2 Likes

It is so the worst. I only use it because it’s the best way to do local Marketing still for events and targeted ads. But sucks more and more at both.

I blocked my feed ages ago and that was good.

4 Likes

It got down to the low 30s last night and I forgot there were baby coleus outside. Coleus do not like low 30s. Coleus be dead.

I can start again but it took like 2 months to get them to that size. SAD PANDA.

3 Likes

I just performed a Feat of Strength and there was no applause. Disappointing.

Also, my Feat of Strength broke me. If you need me I’ll be in the bath for the next twenty years.

5 Likes