Tiny Complaints

I was too aggressive shaving my blonde, unnecessary to shave unibrow and now I have a more noticeable than my unibrow cut between my eyebrows >_<

2 Likes

It’s snowing.

3 Likes

It snowed. And no one reassembled the house while i work, so now I have to try and do it

3 Likes

Costco was full of the undead - randomly moving with carts, and of course they brought their kids…

3 Likes

It snowed today?! Then my tiny complaint is that I missed it. :stuck_out_tongue:

It was on my commute to work… 730-830ish. You might not have had any! People further out did though :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s STILL snowing where I am.
Feel free to take it.

2 Likes

People still using the term ‘Savage’, especially in pop culture and music- meant, I suppose, to describe a state of being out of control, without morals, and/or unrefined. :expressionless:

1 Like

I fell asleep sitting upright singing to my toddler for bedtime. Several times. Then also while lying down as he fell asleep. Now I’m rightly fucked and going to bed. So. Freaking. Tired.

5 Likes

When I was pregnant with #2, I’d fall asleep trying to sing to number #1 every night. I couldn’t make it beyond the second line of Brahms’ Lullaby before I was OUT. I’d wake up to her little voice continuing the song for me. :blush:

9 Likes

My ancient ipad is refusing to run the netflix app, and I’m about to spend 2+ days in the hospital.
Do I get a new tablet?

8 Likes

Yes. Get one.

4 Likes

The HVAC dudes were at my house today for four hours working inside and also working in the crawlspace that goes directly underneath my bathroom.
I had to go poo poo but held it and now I have a heck of a stomachache.

6 Likes

Right after I got out of work I found myself on my hands and knees throwing up behind a bush thanks to some rancid deli chicken salad. I’m still v e r y fragile right now.

5 Likes

Or see if your library has them to check out.

1 Like

I don’t think these complaints are very tiny! I’m feeling quite sorry for you guys.:anguished:

1 Like

Got an email with documents attached about “employment termination”. Why do they have to call it termination? Makes me feel very bad about myself, even though it was MY decision!

6 Likes

It’s their passive aggressive tendencies coming out.

4 Likes

OMG yes!

I’m hungry and Greyman isn’t home from climbing yet. Also my head hurts from reading 25 pages of small print contracts on my phone.

2 Likes