Tiny Complaints

Unique vintage has a bunch, but this one made me think of you!

2 Likes

You are describing me lol

1 Like

I do running shorts when I want to cover up. Floaty and instantly dry.

1 Like

I wear boardies, pretty much the same thing?

1 Like

Yes! But mine are $7 and board shorts here are like $40 :joy:

1 Like

Biden dropped out and there is no clear successor.

10 Likes

This is in at least 4 different threads now, lol. Yeah, I was REALLY hoping he was staying in to give them time to decide on a replacement without a bunch of public bickering.

4 Likes

This part I don’t have much of a problem with. I’ve got a pretty fair amount of faith in the team surrounding him, but I’ve never seen him as much of a leader (although I suppose that could just be bad marketing).

This part is completely what the fuck. See above, and play up the team if there’s no one in a good position to replace him (but also see bad marketing in the failure to have anyone poised to replace him), but just ‘huh, no clue, guess we’ll see’ is so ridiculously irresponsible given the current situation. Or really in general, but right now it’s really WTF.

5 Likes

I threw up a new thread to try to consolidate.

4 Likes

I’m so upset.

1 Like

Kamala?

ETA: though I would like to see Pete B.

Spouse flies out tomorrow- we need to leave the house by 4:15am to get him to the airport.

My bladder usually gets me up around then, but still - yuck.

4 Likes

I’m going to Amsterdam and the fun shoe store is closing down before I arrive.

12 Likes

I am awake.

I was woken up just before 2. I’ve provided water, bananas, toast, a change of scenery, a variety of hugs.

Everytime I start to relax he wakes up. I suspect illness aka no nursery school tomorrow. But then when do I sleep? Me me me. (It’s 419. I hate this)

13 Likes

Ugh nooo.

1 Like

I have things to do but I don’t want to do any and I leave in 6 hours. I just want to sit with the cat and lounge.

12 Likes

I put two delicious peaches in a plastic grocery bag to take into work. I put the plastic grocery bag in my big work tote.

And then forgot about it for approximately 2-4 weeks. I just discovered a plastic bag of liquified, rotted peaches in there. :face_vomiting:

16 Likes

Aaaah :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

nooooooo

2 Likes

The problem with only visiting former city once a year is that sometimes restaurants take my favorite item off the menu

12 Likes