Tiny Complaints

They just now took my car into the garage to put the tires on. My poor family has been waiting all this time. Fingers crossed they get done in the next 30 minutes.

4 Likes

Very mediocre and expensive French dinner.

4 Likes

My dog got me up at 4 because she needed to throw up. It’s 5:30 and she has been sleeping for over an hour and it looks like I’m awake for the day.

10 Likes

No, waking up from some inconvenience at 4am then being up for the day is my thing. Tell your body it’s not allowed so you can have a nap.

8 Likes

I will for sure nap hard. The middle of the day is when I get my best sleep.

6 Likes

All methods of bikini line hair removal cause me serious irritation. I only do it when I need to appear in public in a swimsuit but that’s fairly often in summertime here. Ouch.

I even bought boyshorts swimsuit bottoms to lessen the need. But there is not ZERO need, yes, it is that bad of a Situation. :rofl: . Additional TC: I definitely lost the genetic lottery here and got ALL the hairy-lady genes and then some from my father’s side of the family.

7 Likes

Can you just trim it shorter? That’s what I do. Also
Tbh the older I get the less I care. It’s truly just hair. But it did take me a while to get to that point

9 Likes

If anyone is looking closely enough to notice they either already know and love you or they are a perv.

13 Likes

Team trim!

4 Likes

They also make longer shorts bathing suits.

Thinking of getting one with a skirt which will help to, uh, obscure things.

2 Likes

It’s SUUUUPER dark though and I’m quite pale. And, uh, goes pretty far outside the, uh, area that one might think might be an issue. :grimacing:

The boy shorts do help but not enough. Maybe I’ll get a skirt!

2 Likes

This suit is actually pretty cute: https://m.modlily.com/handkerchief-hem-high-waisted-black-tankini-set-g323775.html

I don’t think I’d want THAT much leg coverage, but, maybe mid-thigh?

And ooh, pockets on this!

ETA: there are also midthigh out there. May buy myself some of those pocket ones, though.

2 Likes

Pockets?! Whoaaaaa.

Dumbass me would put my phone in them, forget about it, and swim though! Haha.

2 Likes

Also with pockets! (the preview image is not showing the skull print)

2 Likes

Ooh, yeah, that’s cute. Looks like all the patterns have a pocket. But yeah, maybe never put a phone in there…

1 Like

I’ve swum in bike shorts before when around more conservative friends.

You should totally lean into it though and get like a cute retro skirted suit.

3 Likes

I really love retro suits!

2 Likes