Tiny Complaints

Oh of course it’s the one neighbor we’re not actually friendly with who wants us to pay for a new fence. She’s the one with dogs.

4 Likes

Does your city have laws on the books about it? A lot of city ordinances require splitting cost on a shared fence. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

We’re just gonna not have a fence LOL
She can deal.

9 Likes

I just got a notification that someone in thailand is making purchases using my apple id.
I haven’t used that account in over a decade and I don’t know the login info.
I figured it out, but they won’t let me review purchases unless I use the apple app, which I don’t have.
Not my favourite way to spend a sunday.

13 Likes

Ooh I used to use these as a kid, maybe it’s time to pick some up again. I don’t usually have any issues but this has now happened twice in the space of 6 months :frowning:

2 Likes

As a dog owner - agreed.

3 Likes

Is it coming off of a credit card? If so I’d tackle it at that end.

Apparently I had a few dollars of credit in the apple store. It’s gone now. I changed my password and disputed the charges, but if I never get the credit back I don’t care much. Apple has the wrong name and address for me, and isn’t linked to any payment method. Best case scenario for being hacked but I still don’t like it.

9 Likes

Lasagna takes forever and I want it half an hour ago

7 Likes

My monthly daycare bill now exceeds the BOA Zelle transfer limit.

Also - it is July 15th and my daughter has gone to daycare 2 days this month and will likely be out for another week at minimum (needs negative Covid test and her line is still very solid.)

16 Likes

I’m full of complaints today.

Government travel policy means I only get 75% of meal per diems on travel days but airport food is so expensive - whoever made up this policy sucks.

15 Likes

What, are you 75% less hungry in the air or a car? Are you 75% less human when in transit? Makes no sense

6 Likes

Wow. State of Washington is now like “eh no fever for 24 hours and you’re feeling on the upswing? You’re good to go. Ta!”

4 Likes

Daycare gets to set whatever policies they want.

Technically my son isn’t supposed to be there either. He’s supposed to be home the entire time someone in the household has Covid + 5 days after the person with COVID tests negative. But we didn’t report the baby’s Covid case and we’re just testing him daily. It’s ridiculous and I’m very peeved. I understand this policy in 2020 but it’s 2024 and they’re out of touch.

6 Likes

Oh man that is brutal. I don’t understand how they have any kids at all there during a surge? Basically expecting parents to have to lie via omission in order to keep their jobs

3 Likes

Trump announced JD Vance as his running mate.

2 Likes

I don’t know what to think about this. So maybe I won’t bother.

4 Likes

Everyone in my house has been lethargic and semi napped all day. But it’s almost 630, so we are about to find out if we’re partying all night or spiking fevers.

Getting clean bedding on standby and checking med levels

13 Likes

I’m mad about JDVance and also I can see from the waste water report that there’s a Covid uptick and now we’ll start wearing a mask again and I’m just crabby about the whole thing.

6 Likes

Username checks out.

:wink:

2 Likes