Tiny Complaints

Yeah I luckily didn’t join a friend and her son at the fish ladder because of nap timing. Relieved. Husband exposed 6 people at a work lunch yesterday though :melting_face:

5 Likes

It came back negative! Not to say I don’t have COVID for sure but Marmalade has no symptoms and long flights can give me sore throat and jetlag could certainly explain the fatigue!

8 Likes

I can see wildfire flames from my office…

13 Likes

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

I’m so tired. Fatigue. I shouldn’t be tired when i wake up. We’re going to attempt a visit to the pool to say we’ve done physical movement and then I’m painting/ chilling on screens rest of the day

7 Likes

I bought a different brand of english muffins and i don’t like them.

8 Likes

Flavor, or texture, or both?

2 Likes

I am very picky about English muffins and also bagels.

1 Like

both :sob:

4 Likes

Ugh we’re in the same boat. Everyone except the 4-year-old has it (4 year old had Covid back in April so maybe has some additional immunity?). Husband and I mostly have cold symptoms but also are very tired. Daycare shut down a class last week because all the teachers had Covid. We are all required to be negative before the kids can go back :sob::sob:.

5 Likes

I’m full party mode over here now. My body hurts.

5 Likes

Richard Simmons and Dr Ruth died.

10 Likes

I want to pack you in ice just looking at that

2 Likes

I don’t know where to put this

Someone shot at Trump tonight while he was speaking at a rally. Looks like the bullet grazed his ear but he is fine. The gunman and an attendee are dead.

5 Likes

I just saw that.
Very weird to process.

2 Likes

My left ear still hasn’t popped from a flight yesterday afternoon. Last time this happened to me it took more than 48 hours to pop and was pretty miserable :sob:

11 Likes

Ugh noooo this is the worst! It happens to me every flight now. Have you tried Ear Planes? They actually really helped me on my last flight, combined with Sudafed and Afrin nose spray I ended up being able to pop my ears the same day which felt like a miracle

3 Likes

Shannen Doherty died.

5 Likes

My parents also recommended chewing gum. I hope you hear a pop soon.

2 Likes

More of our back fence rotted and needs to be pulled down. It’s a slow attrition… Not helped by the absolute jungle of our yard.

6 Likes