Tiny Complaints

noooooo

3 Likes

Having to sit on hold because the website to pay kept looping me back so I couldn’t even enter my payment information. Just take my damn $10.

3 Likes

Absolutely no blueberries or blackberries this year because drought.

12 Likes

Petition to upgrade this to major complaint.

9 Likes

Booooooo

1 Like

I told G I’d empty and load the dishwasher if he went to the LEGO room instead of screen time.

So he did.

But one kid stayed with me ruining my chance for murdery podcasts/shows

5 Likes

Got to be more specific when making those deals.

3 Likes

I need to use a heat pad on my neck but it’s hot out.
(I did this to myself by playing computer games all day… my posture was Bad ™ )

7 Likes

There’s a heat wave and it’s unbearable but I’m still in a hot bath right now.
Bodies are the worst.

5 Likes

I had to make a phone call and talk to a person at the bank yesterday.

I have to do it again (different bank) today

I hate phone calls

6 Likes

Whole fam has covid, even the baby. Heads up the new variant has sore throat as the main symptom- I would not have thought to test but my brother had it last week (we didn’t get it from them) and had sent an article. SirB’s test was like INSTANTLY dark line, stronger than when we had it the first time and felt like absolute shit.

17 Likes

Uh oh, I just got back from Europe and have a slight sore throat…

I hope you all feel better soon. Poor baby!!

6 Likes

Test thyself :smiling_face_with_tear: both my brothers and us all live in the same metro, and we’ve all gotten it within the last month and none of us have seen each other during that month. So it is definitely circulating a ton.

9 Likes

I have also read that the sore throat is absolutely brutal!

4 Likes

It actually isn’t very bad for us! Not pleasant but not like strep. And still very, very positive :smiling_face_with_tear:

7 Likes

That’s good!

2 Likes

We had it a couple of weeks ago. I didn’t have the sore throat symptom but man it was rough. Spouse had to take care of the baby on the day I was the sickest and he was like … “wow, I don’t know how you get anything done.” Felt surprisingly validated :joy:

ETA my sympathies and I hope it’s over soon for you guys!

11 Likes

Omg get this in writing lol

9 Likes

Ughhh I was sick like a month ago but didn’t test (way expired tests) - I assumed it was covid and acted accordingly, but this basically confirms it. WORST sore throat of my LIFE and I felt like steamy garbage for 3 weeks straight :melting_face:

9 Likes

Why am I feeling scared to do it?? :sob:

Ok I’ll go do it now. I was blaming my fatigue on jetlag but maybe it’s COVID. Very glad I didn’t go to exercise class yesterday.

3 Likes