Tiny Complaints

Lava hot tea/coffee and no ice available. I want my caffeine noooow.

stares at cup

6 Likes

I went to bed a little too late around 11, then woke up at midnight with intense anxiety about nothing. I finally fell asleep again around 1:30 and had at least two nightmares.

Nothing about my stress levels or physiology is different from two nights ago when I also went to bed a little too late and slept right through to my alarm.

I feel like crap.

6 Likes

Oh noooo. You are living that scene from Clerks!

“Whaddaya mean there isn’t any ice? Ya mean I gotta drink this coffee HOT?!”

2 Likes

I was surprised to learn that mine is now open at 8:30! Life changing! Lol

1 Like

It would be nice if it wasn’t a half hour drive each way too.

Since aldi bought Winn Dixie I am really hoping the WD in walking distance gets converted.

1 Like

I did not move to a desert country for this! Rude

11 Likes

Found an earwig in the nozzle of my bike bottle :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

15 Likes

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

There is nothing worse than an earwig

5 Likes

um… with what did you find this earwig?

(please say you didn’t find it as you took a drink)

6 Likes

My eyes! Thankfully I noticed before using the bottle.

Then I made my partner dispose of it lol

10 Likes

phew!

I was very worried for a moment there

6 Likes

My TC is that now I know what an earwig is

(Actually my tiny complaint that I came here for originally is that I heard the dishwasher’s ending song and was like “well at least one thing went right today” and you know what, that is not the vibe I like bringing to the party)

14 Likes

When my in-laws texted, they said they were arriving Friday. They are actually arriving tomorrow (Thursday). The house and I are not prepared.

11 Likes

I agree but have lots here unfortunately. They really love my flowers/plants. Do you not get them there?

4 Likes

I have to wash each piece of lettuce from my garden individually before I chop them up, just in case.

An earwig in any form, live or dead, in a salad would ruin probably my whole life.

8 Likes

What am I missing about the earwigs? I had to Google it, and it’s… Just a bug?

4 Likes

something about the pincers and the movement quality. but most importantly they like to hide and then drop out things like face clothes if you aren’t careful. and they’re bigger than an ant, which can be ignored.

11 Likes

They’re shiny AND wiggly AND pinchy AND sneaky. Yes, like @plainjane said, something about the way they move is just squicky. They just weird me out.

5 Likes

They just like… pop out at you. And they’re fast! I swear at them often when they surprise me. Which is usually multiple times a day. :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

They are nasty and hide everywhere and just…fall out of things. The surprise is the worst part

6 Likes