Tiny Complaints

CRA has had a bunch of my stuff in process since January. Stuff that would mean money for me. I’m not happy with them.

4 Likes

same, same. My estimated completion date was June 12. It has now been updated to August 12.

2 Likes

In March they changed the estimated completion date from March to never. This updated estimate has been accurate so far.

5 Likes

they suck

5 Likes

I have two meals left on the meal plan, I don’t want either one. But we also just had an eat out night and a pizza night recently.

5 Likes

breakfast for dinner?

5 Likes

Pancakes it is!

8 Likes

Waiting for a call to start and it is too hot to knit upstairs. Hands sweaty and silk are not a good combo.

7 Likes

Tiny complaint with a bonus tiny victory.

Complaint: juuuust about to crack 100°F at 5pm. :slightly_smiling_face:‍↔

Victory: I don’t have a dryer machine so I line-dry and it’s extremely low humidity, breezy, and just about 100° outside so things are drying in ~30 minutes. Ha.

13 Likes

Came here to post a related tiny complaint, which is that it was 91.5°F in the un-airconditioned half of our apartment at 8am this morning :hot_face:

6 Likes

Is it like an upstairs/downstairs situation? Or a section that doesn’t have units/vents?

3 Likes

The latter! We have units in the main living space and in the bedrooms but they don’t reach the kitchen/bathrooms/hallway at all. It’s a rental and most places here have the same set-up so there’s not much we can do about it

4 Likes

Came in from doing yard work and stepped in cat barf. Barefoot. So I went sprawling on the floor and yelped because I landed on my bad knee. The yelp scared the cat who then hissed at me while I cleaned up her barf.

12 Likes

Cat ownership in a nut shell.

4 Likes

Ran out of Spotify audiobook listening hours with 2 hours of my book to go. Book club is in 18.5 hours.

7 Likes

I’ve been through that with updates too, and it always takes some getting used to.

1 Like

Trump gets into town tonight. Which means I cannot go to Aldi after work, as it is very near the airport and the fucking motorcade will be tying up traffic.

5 Likes

The government is once again waiting until just a few days in advance to announce public holidays so now there are rumors that either Sunday or Thursday next week will be a day off work but no one knows which day it will be yet! Fun! I already have a flight booked for Thursday because some of us like, need to plan things in advance. So if they change it to Sunday I will be very annoyed.

Edit: They just announced it will be Sunday :sob:

12 Likes

Why is it SO expensive to rent a car for two days in the middle of the week?

5 Likes

Aldi was out of a few things. I just realized that I am missing 1 thing for EVERY recipe I was going to make.
So now we’re having frozen pizza for dinner and I don’t even want it.

Additionally today I learned that Aldi closes at 8. We arrived at 7:50, realized this, and then did the fastest shop ever and were out the door by 8:06. Not bad! But that was some unnecessary stress.

3 Likes