Tiny Complaints

15 Likes

We really need it!

1 Like

my last batch of pinto beans was really good and I can’t remember what I did differently

6 Likes

Sounds familiar

2 Likes

My google drive has decided that my computer is offline. It’s not. I don’t know how to convince it that it should work properly, but I really need it to get its shit together. It’s the 5th and I haven’t done my month end finances because of this problem. Good records are a huge part of being a landlord, Google. Please stop making my life hard.

6 Likes

What the fuck?!

1 Like

Any time Boyfriend is not working, it is raining. As a result, our front yard is a weed jungle because you can’t mow when it is sipping wet out.

These are all epic rains too and I’m getting tired of moving the car.

3 Likes

I dropped my thermometer on the bathroom floor, so I washed it. Then it stops working properly, so I stuck it in some rice overnight. Now it takes my temperature… but only in Celsius.

15 Likes

You’re becoming Canadian.

10 Likes

I put a fence around my seedlings and there was a rabbit inside the fence this morning. Ducking wildlife! :rage:

9 Likes

Back spasms. Unknown origin. Do not recommend

10 Likes

So many mosquito bites on my ankles, feet, and legs.

I wanted to get a pedi but that seems unwise now.

5 Likes

Generic adult allergy pills (10 mg loratadine, 30 pills) are $5 at King Soopers. Generic kid’s allergy pills (5 mg loratadine, 30 pills, CHEWABLE) are $22.50.

9 Likes

I go to this diner a lot for dinner and am finally here for brunch, so for the first time I ordered the mocha cold brew vegan milkshake. They are out of vegan ice cream :sob:

9 Likes

FUDGE that sounds GREAT. I hope you get it another time

5 Likes

Inlaws

12 Likes

A long drawn out when for someone my age with kids the same age-ish is getting to the end. It’s for the best at this point but it’s not at all good

10 Likes

I’m sure you’ve probably looked, but Amazon has super cheap adult allergy pills. Maybe they have cheap kids ones too?

3 Likes

I have not looked, that’s a great idea :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I get 365 pills for maybe $15.

2 Likes