Tiny Complaints

Ooh, 30 for $10 for the kid version! Yay!

4 Likes

Yeah, I get a years worth for around $10. It’s crazy!

2 Likes

If i understood correctly, ((hugs))

4 Likes

When I arrived at my friend’s house after a hour of driving I discovered I didn’t have my wallet. My colleague called the restaurant we were at and it was there, an hour away. I had to do a 2 hour round trip drive to get it.

TV: everything was still in it including the cash. I left $$ as a thank you to the employee who found it.

16 Likes

Lots of thunder, zero rain.

6 Likes

neighbour’s party going past 10pm, with loud inconsistent bass

I cannot make a noise complaint until 11

9 Likes

Husband’s car headlights randomly turn on and drain his battery. Current solution is disconnecting the battery whenever car is parked for hours so the lights can’t turn themselves on.

He has started making noises about getting a new car. We just bought my car in October.

Sigh

10 Likes

It might be raining

4 Likes

No.

14 Likes

Mine read 102 coming back from Lowe’s. And to think, we’re only a week into June!

7 Likes

That was me on Friday.
I didn’t drive Saturday but probably then too.

3 Likes

It’s my birthday this week and not as many places do free birthday coffee rewards anymore. I used to be able to get a free one every day all week!

8 Likes

Happy birthday!

3 Likes

A lot more places are doing their birthday rewards with an app registration too. It’s become a lot more work getting free birthday stuff!

4 Likes

Happy birthday!

1 Like

I even have all the apps! I used to get either free drink coupons or $5 credits good for at least a week so I could stagger them all (other than Starbucks, which has to be used on your actual birthday). But now Dunkin doesn’t do free birthday drinks at all anymore and it’s been crickets on the apps that usually give $5 credits. My actual birthday isn’t until tomorrow so maybe I’ll see something then…

4 Likes

Sonny’s BBQ does a free meal combo during you birthday month. That’s the main one I always make sure to get. Zero purchase required and I can just go through the drive through and they wave me on my way.

5 Likes

The Starbucks has to be on your birthday thing is so annoying. I don’t want to have to take a special trip to get my birthday coffee if I am not already getting coffee. Birthday week or month is way better.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday

1 Like

Yeah, it’s really annoying. I think it used to give you a week and they tightened it up a few years ago. Luckily I drink coffee every day so I’m always looking for an excuse to get a coffee out no matter what day it is :joy:

5 Likes