Tiny Complaints

Remember when we thought the web was weird in the late 90s? If only we’d known

8 Likes

Having small children is just. No fucking joke.

12 Likes

I let 2 refills for my most important medication expire and my doctor won’t refill it before seeing me but he is booked out for weeks and weeks. I have 4 days left. I’m so annoyed at myself, and also…he’s always refilled it without seeing me, nothing has changed, I am taking the same dose, having no issues. Just annoyance. I know it’s just part of the system, but I hate it.

12 Likes

Whyyyyyyy!!!

3 Likes

Work drama - due to budget constraints, no roles are being filled with departures for any reason. Ie one person taking pat leave for a year is not being filled. An associate manager is leaving and will not be backfilled. Our VP was fired and we have another doubling up to cover our division.

We are holding together with dental floss and toothpicks. Are we being set up for failure? Looks like it. This is on top of a massive staffing reduction last fall.

19 Likes

Massive cockroach appeared in the tub while I was taking a shower this morning. I have never seen one inside the apartment before. Will now need to burn down the building and flee country.

16 Likes

nOOO

2 Likes

My ~20 year old spray bottle died so I cant finish the weekend chores.

TV: I can’t finish the weekend chores

13 Likes

I had this taco place that I really liked but I hadn’t been there in like a year, since it’s in a neighborhood I’m not in often. We decided to go tonight, and… it wasn’t BAD, exactly, but I think I’ve just found better tacos since then? So it was kinda disappointing.

Also they included broccoli in the tacos without warning. I hate broccoli.

9 Likes

I love broccoli! But it has never shown up in any of my tacos or other mexican food.

4 Likes

I love broccoli and I’d be deeply perturbed to find it in a taco.

8 Likes

Hahaha. It’s COVID :sob:

I didn’t even think to test, and my parents and MIL were all like “we don’t mind that you have a cold, we’ll totally still come over for a birthday party!”.

14 Likes

Oh nooooo. Get well soon

4 Likes

I have extremely sensitive skin. The internet promised that I could use a $$ brand instead of my usual $$$ moisturizer.

The internet lied and my skin is very sad.

Also my scalp is now rejecting my hair stuff, which used to be fine.

12 Likes

6 Likes

The first proper day of summer break and Kiddo was up to go pee five minutes before he would normally wake up for school. Sigh.

8 Likes

Ugh that’s me on a normal work day. The bladder is trained

4 Likes

I like how your skin threw in a bonus fuck you just for trying :sob: sympathies

7 Likes

And I can’t opt out of the skin ownership experience.

8 Likes

Lesson learned, when you order “roasted vegetable tacos” ask WHICH roasted vegetable!

5 Likes