Tiny Complaints

Boo! Hiss!

1 Like

Solo parenting. All week. So many nights of 2hr15m sleep stretches only. TV within this though is that my mom has in fact shown up to help with school drop off and pickup times so I can let sleeping babies lie and not haul her with me and juggle sobbing baby while doing big kid needs. And my dad even made an appearance last night much to bigger kids’ absolute delight. But my following TC is that I can FEEL the “hero grandma” energy waning, so I have a strong suspicion I won’t have these little bouts of support anymore after probably today. And still through the weekend left to go. I’m so tired.

10 Likes

Follow up. Full on, shampoo in hair, first wash day in 4 days, baby starts blood curdling screams. Like a fucking sitcom.

9 Likes

rust on my rose before the first buds showed up

8 Likes

One of my tire pressure indicators died but I got the error message while driving to my mechanic, and he was able to swap it out without taking much extra time! How lucky is the timing?!

2 Likes

Our neighborhood music festival starts tonight and the forecast is for strong storms and heavy rain.

We also had strong storms and hurricane force winds last night. We are ok and miraculously still have power but the rest was already set up and I fear half of it is currently sitting in the bayou.

7 Likes

Some little asshole (unsure whether it is a furry asshole or a feathered asshole) ate my first two strawberries that were starting to ripen! And the flower is gone on the first of my dahlias that was about to bloom all the way - did it get eaten or knocked off by the rain?

9 Likes

The cicadas are here :grimacing:

4 Likes

The leaky faucet I had fixed (with a plumber! It wasn’t even a diy!) before I had surgery three weeks ago has gotten progressively worse every day and tonight, just now at 11pm I had to take my post surgery self outside to turn it off at the street because the hot water post shower simply wouldn’t turn off :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::confounded:

13 Likes

Too much digging and my wrist hurts

4 Likes

High of 108 degrees today. Two hour long work meeting. Small room, no AC. :sob:

10 Likes

That’s unsafe.

6 Likes

Probably! I’m just glad most of the office does actually have AC

6 Likes

Getting my tire sensors fixed may have totalled my van. WTF! There are dents in the frame now? (They apparently put it on the hoist in the wrong place.)

Time to call our friend, the autobody guy, and find out if they totalled it.

Spit! All I wanted was the tire outta whack light to go off on my dashboard as it was always on, so I ignored it. Wanted it to be meaningful, not total the F’n car!!!

I think this isn’t a TINY complaint, but it’s the only category that came close…

10 Likes

I bought myself a pint of ice cream, which I almost never do. And it is just meh. I am probably going to toss it. What a waste.

6 Likes

A mystery substance had clogged my reusable straw. It took me a while to notice that I was chewing my coffee. I don’t know what that stuff is but I ate some of it.

13 Likes

No fair first thing I the morning! And - ew🤢

4 Likes

ew

3 Likes

I ordered Peanut Butter Half Baked from King Soopers pickup, and they gave me Peanut Butter Cup. Very, very different, and not nearly as good :frowning:

Even good ice cream that isn’t the right ice cream is so disappointing.

7 Likes

My tattoo is healing and it is Soooooo Itchy!!

5 Likes