Tiny Complaints

Glad someone could benefit from my flour disaster :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

Job applications.

14 Likes

I’m awake. It’s 2am.

My feet are cold

8 Likes

It’s 3:30am and I’m awake and my feet are cold. I don’t like this for us. I should get off my phone but I know I’ll just lay here thinking too much so phone for a bit then chill podcasts.

5 Likes

I was not permitted a nap today.

5 Likes

4 am gastro crisis. The sweating and shivering kind. Also, I suddenly need to know about how taxes worked in occupied Europe during WW2. So I might sweat and shiver and google stuff for the rest of the night

13 Likes

Not ideal but your random useless information will level up, so overall a win.

5 Likes

Wait but how DID taxes work?!?

6 Likes

Please share your report with the class please.

6 Likes

news is bad

5 Likes

Basically Germany considered some places ( Poland, for example) to be annexed and so part of Germany, and others (like France) to be occupied. Annexed places were subject to German taxes, which were at wartime highs, and occupied places were basically billed for the cost of their occupation. The exact cost of each day of the french occupation was calculated and collected from the french. Shortfalls were made up by seizing assets, public or private.

What I read was about business taxes, I have no idea about personal. Next time I have a miserable no sleep night I’ll find out.

9 Likes

Something is eating my gorgeous, lovely, prolific sweet banana peppers. Not the plants, the fruits. Every single one of them has a hole in it.

I blame the stinging caterpillars.

4 Likes

Google has merged Google podcasts and YouTube music making both unusable. Please suggest alternatives for each because this is untenable

5 Likes

A couple days ago I switched to pocket casts and I’m very pleased so far.

2 Likes

Agree. The rage I feel right now. We use both YouTube and google music (YouTube music :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:) heavily and I’m ready to light something on fire. Buuuuut we’re grandfathered in at $7/mon so it’s very hard to want to switch.

3 Likes

Seconding pocket casts. Switched a couple months ago when Google announced the change.

3 Likes

Ours is tied into storage, so they will still get our money. And no ads on youtube. But WHYYY did I sell my CDs :disappointed_relieved:

Shockingly the corporations don’t care

5 Likes

I was also coming to recommend pocket casts, so thirded!

I don’t really use YouTube music even though I have YouTube premium for no ads, so I don’t have a good suggestion there. I listen to music by a mix of exporting .mp3 files to my phone in the Apple Music app and streaming on Spotify.

3 Likes

Mosquitoes

7 Likes

I hate them! They love me.

2 Likes