Tiny Complaints

INJUSTICE

3 Likes

It’s shedding season :roll_eyes: 5 min of brushing made this pile. He doesn’t even have a full GP coat!

17 Likes

That’s….another dog!

4 Likes

Fiber arts brain is like: yeah you can totally spin that.

11 Likes

Friend did that. Worked okay minus the wet dog smell when they got caught out in the rain.

7 Likes

There are folks that do spin dog fur, but you need a longer haired breed.

3 Likes

A lady in my GP fb group uses it for fiber art along with sheep wool. She makes mini Great Pyrenees for people who have lost their pet and want to memorialize. They are super life like!

6 Likes

I just learned that $1.50 Costco hotdogs are more than 1.5x bigger than $1 Ikea hot dogs.

Do I have to become a Costco person now?

9 Likes

If yours has the giant bag of clementines for the same price as a tiny moldy bag elsewhere…yes

5 Likes

Also 3 oatmilks for $8 something

5 Likes

I’ve had the thong song in my head for daysssss.

5 Likes

related TC - Now I have it stuck in my head

4 Likes

Same but I actually find it funny. So just imagine a little 5’3’’ cpa jamming to thong song in her head while she makes bound copies of audit reports.

13 Likes

And deep discounts on prescription and OTC meds.

1 Like

I just discovered they have acid reflux meds and my allergy meds so I’m set for like 6 months. Thank u Costco!

3 Likes

I am paying for a prescription off insurance since it is half the cost of the drug at the required pharmacy WITH insurance!

3 Likes

Dang! That’s a deal!

1 Like

Same.

STORY TIME: Imagine if you will, a wee 12 year old @Marcela at her sixth grade dance spending the whole dancing exchanging glances with her crush and then giggling with friends. It is almost the end of the school dance and Crush comes up to her, knowing that the last song is always a slow dance full of romance. He asks her to dance and takes her hand…

For the Thong Song to come on.

15 Likes

Nooooooo

5 Likes

OMG.

(also, some of the music that was played at middle school dances just shocks me now)

7 Likes