Tiny Complaints

I chipped my nail polish in exactly the same spot that my actual nail is splitting (which is why I put nail polish on it in the first place)

7 Likes

The other baby in the nanny share scream cries lol

10 Likes

Rude!

3 Likes

Super love how my husband sighs heavily and talks out loud and sighs loudly when doing computer repair. (BSOD)

His TC is having to do computer repair after a full day at his IT/devi type job. And being on solution three or four with no improvement yet.

6 Likes

Oh noooo

1 Like

My library is only open 25.5 hours per week.

11 Likes

Where tf do you live? You should move immediately.

6 Likes

A tiny town with a tiny budget. :disappointed:

6 Likes

Please tell me that some of those hours are a Saturday

4 Likes

Dang. Even mine is open 40 hours.

4 Likes

Oh sure. On Saturday it’s open from 10 - 1. :person_facepalming:

4 Likes

:frowning:

2 Likes

To be fair, it is a tiny library (it’s a converted house). It’s more a patience issue with me. It’s a real bummer to get a notification that your holds are in but you run out of time to go get them and then you have to wait 2 more days to go get them. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I don’t want to replace my phone but the battery is down almost 10% in a half hour of me scrolling while waiting at the mechanic. I’m just looking on the internet, I feel like the battery shouldn’t be taking this much of a hit?

6 Likes

Can you just replace the battery?

My closest local library is open 31 hrs a week, closed an entire week day and both weekend days. And I live in a fairly large city! I feel like library hours have really decreased since Covid. I never go anymore because I am always either working or studying during the open hours on week days

7 Likes

Zero for three on errands today. I would like those two hours back.

7 Likes

Was awake for an hour in the middle of the night because Kiddo had a nightmare, Kiddo was in my face before I even got out of bed, and now Kiddo has rediscovered a noisy toy. Have kids, they said, it’ll be fun they said.

8 Likes

My phone screen protector has a giant crack in it. It is definitely the protector and not the screen so it did its job… but it’s in a frequently touched place so that is going to be annoying at jazz fest today.

5 Likes

My screen protector cracked 3 years ago. I should probably go have it replaced…

2 Likes