Tiny Complaints

On Monday, my supervisor had a giant bowl of Easter candy in her office, and now it’s all gone :frowning:

3 Likes

A fresh cold all up in my sinuses and we go away for the weekend this arvo.

4 Likes

puppy diarrhea again :roll_eyes: :grimacing: :sob:

I am determined to not turn this into a vet visit, so maybe we can avoid our what will be 7th visit for 2024. Ordered the probiotic kit that I got from the vet last time, gave diarrhea medication and bland diet. Fingers crossed it resolves on it’s own with no $$$ vet intervention required

9 Likes

I’ve never taken my dogs to the vet for diarrhea. Plain yoghurt, canned pumpkin, and time have fixed it every time for me.

2 Likes

I had never taken a dog to the vet for diarrhea either until last time! None of the normal things were working, pumpkin, yogurt, bland diet, etc…it just kept getting worse and worse over the days (like every 15 min) and he got super dehydrated and had to have subcutaneous fluids. It sucked. Let’s hope that was just a fluke!

11 Likes

That sounds completely terrible.

3 Likes

Stinging caterpillars. All over my front and back porches.

5 Likes

They’ll drop on you out of trees, too. Beware.

2 Likes

I have been warned about this. :grimacing:

1 Like

Recipe websites where you click “jump to recipe” and:

• it animates the scroll so you still have to wait and risk motion sickness
  • it doesn’t actually jump to the recipe, it jumps to an ad above the recipe so you have to click again to get to the recipe
  • there are still several paragraphs of recipe description on the recipe card so you have to scroll more
  • it goes to the recipe, but then jumps UP the page to the ad and the “click for content” button

Mix and match for ultimate annoyance!

10 Likes

I know! So many recipe sites are like this - and they insert little video windows. It’s like a seizure waiting to happen.

4 Likes

Anyone else have a friend who is just…so lucky? Like her every need is provided for by the universe. OK that’s exaggerating. And usually I’m not jealous. But I am right now. I know this is reflection of my own circumstances more than anything else!

14 Likes

Not right now, but I have felt that way before. It’s no fun, especially when you know it’s all about your brain weasels and nothing about them.

Someone is probably jealous of you, and you don’t know it. I hope things get better for you soon.

7 Likes

Why am I nauseous

5 Likes

Stress?
Illness?

I hope it resolves soon.

Yes, I feel that way sometimes, and then sometimes when I am feeling generous, remind myself that eventually I am that way too, if I frame things correctly

4 Likes

We never know the secret things people might be dealing with.

I bet their butt is super itchy a lot and they don’t actually feel as lucky as they seem because of the distracting nature of an itchy booty hole.

18 Likes

My son has asymptomatic Covid and now both kids are kicked out of daycare.

It’s now been 5 weeks since we’ve had a full week of daycare for both kids :sob::sob::sob::sob:

16 Likes

I actually really needed to hear this :joy: :joy: :joy:

7 Likes

All my grocery options are buggy

8 Likes