Tiny Complaints

I’m hungry for dinner but my mouth is still numb from a filling.

2 Likes

Oh Lord.

I had all this stuff in my thredup cart and the coupon code expired so now it’s not as cheap as it was.

4 Likes

I am on the bus and it is stuck in the snow.

13 Likes

:< Poop! At least it’ll probably get priority for rescue/getting all ya’ll on a different bus?

4 Likes

I think traffic has ground to a halt. The roads are just horrible.

7 Likes

:confused:
Poopcicles. I’d offer to come get you but I think i’d just add to the mess.

2 Likes

Oh, do not drive anywhere!

The bus is now backing down Segoe. There’s a guy directing traffic.

5 Likes

Are you slidin? Time for one of my most favorite Chicago Bus Tweets

12 Likes

Yes. So much sliding. It took me 1.5 hours to go 2 miles by bus, and I hated getting off the bus to walk a block home because all the cars were also sliding.

The roads are absolutely the worst I’ve ever seen.

9 Likes

TV: it dropped and I got my shares. That means it will drop more tomorrow lol.

8 Likes

I have been planning an eclipse trip for 6 months and everyone is bailing on it last minute. Latest cancellation, my husband, whose family’s cabin we are going to.

I can go without him but it’s going to be harder. I’m terrible at chopping wood but we need a fire, plus a 4 hour drive is way less pleasant alone.

16 Likes

Complaint to register:

Maple, my cat, had a gentleman caller (the giant black “outdoor cat” from the house behind me) who arrived at the open front window (literally like 1ft from the house) screaming and howling at 2am.
I started dreaming of cats and then somehow realized within my dream that it was a real sound. Then I had to go out in the rain to check on him.
He was fine, just horny or whatever.
He ran to the house next door. He came back once or twice, but did eventually leave.

Then, when Maple finally came out of hiding from him she anxiously over ate and then loudly vomited at like 4am.

FEELING SO WELL RESTED TODAY. :dotted_line_face::face_with_spiral_eyes:

19 Likes

A literal cat caller making life hell

11 Likes

I know! I keep thinking about how she had a LITERAL cat caller.
And how her response was so translatable to human experience too. She hid, then she stress ate, then she vomited. :heavy_check_mark: :heavy_check_mark: :heavy_check_mark:

16 Likes

I haven’t been reading

I haven’t been eating well

Weather’s been shit so I haven’t gone on a little mental health walk in a while

The recycling pile in the house is out of control bc of nonstop rain

16 Likes

That’s an emergency right there.

4 Likes

I finished a book this morning and started another. I am addicted lol. At least it’s better than crack though.

5 Likes

I literally cannot take in any more information at work right now. But I have to. I’m drowning and when I was thinking in a meeting just now I got pestered for not talking right away. So I apologized for needing time to read the document in front of me and think about it.

6 Likes

My cat did not come to see me when I was home for lunch. She stayed on my bed napping. Rude.

9 Likes