Tiny Complaints

Geese are pretty scary when they decide to attack.

7 Likes

Household is sick again

12 Likes

Allergies

10 Likes

I actually hate the flavor of throat coat tea

last night the attorney we were supposed to meet with for will/estate planning forgot our appointment lol so now I have to reschedule that

salad for dinner but did I mention I’m sick? I do not desire leaves.

11 Likes

A knowledgeable friend of mine once said to stand your ground with geese, flap your arms like wings, and honk back at them.

I tried it and it pretty much worked, except I looked like an absolute loon jogging down a path while honking and flapping.

13 Likes

throat coat tea is gross. If I can find it palatable, it is evidence that I am feeling poorly enough to need it. My family had a similar rule growing up that if we were feeling ill enough to take Buckley’s, it was evidence that we were sick enough to stay home from school. Triaminic was not sufficient.

7 Likes

It’s the worst, I hate that it works so well. I always put in at least 2 heaping spoonfuls of honey to pretend I’m not drinking hot pond water

5 Likes

Same but less gross for breathe easy. Airbnb had only black tea and I made a well traveled toiletry bag breathe easy. Hot water would have been smarter. I drank so much water at a restaurant later

4 Likes

lol I have these

2 Likes

I’m burping the throat coat :face_vomiting:

6 Likes

Reminder not to try to outsmart the market. I should have bought the shares at 33.68, and tried to be smart and set the price at 33.60. It closed today at 34.08.

2 Likes

Am I the only one who doesn’t mind the flavor? :rofl:

I have had far more disgusting medicines. Chinese medicine (except for plum cough syrup which is delicious) is super nasty!

You can get the yummy Chinese cough syrup on Amazon! They really do sell everything.

Edit: apparently it’s not plum, it’s loquat :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like throat coat too! And that Chinese cough syrup is soooo good.

1 Like

Market capricious

1 Like

I like throat coat! Especially the lemon echinacea version, yummmm.

2 Likes

I actually kinda like it now :joy: maybe that means I’ve been sick too many times when it’s all I can use.

2 Likes

First solo night with both girls. Dog had a bad tummy. Baby did great. I’m gonna Be so tired today :smiling_face_with_tear:

10 Likes

Whoever said curbside pickup saves money doesn’t suffer from brain weasels. I meant to buy 3 lbs of asparagus. I now have 6 lbs of asparagus (3lb conventional and 3lb organic, both on sale, hence my dysfunction). :melting_face::smiling_face_with_tear::melting_face: I love asparagus but goddamn that’s a lot to eat real quick like.

13 Likes

asparagus can be quick parboiled and frozen on a cookie sheet (with a silicon sheet under)! then just put it into ziploc bags for later. it defrosts super quick.

3 Likes

This far exceeds my level of functioning, sadly.

4 Likes