Tiny Complaints

Neighbors had been not annoying for like a week and a half and this afternoon it’s like the music is playing in my apartment.

4 Likes

I have a giant white “NO SOLICITING, do not ring bell” print out taped to the glass over my front door It aggressively stares you in the face as you approach. I also have a smaller no soliciting sign next to the bell.

Guess what just woke the baby up from a nap she had JUST fallen asleep for??

12 Likes

No! :rage:

1 Like

She, being the sweetest baby on planet earth, gave me smiles and eventually went back to sleep. Silver lining.

14 Likes

That girl! Such a darling. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :innocent:

2 Likes

I mean… He did it to himself. :person_shrugging:

Also true!

3 Likes

No one is awake to make me coffee.

13 Likes

Throw pillows for staging. I just want all the damn pillows gone.

6 Likes

Little kid bikes that don’t let them pedal backwards. Which is required on all little bikes in the US. I think Kiddo would be a lot more confident on his bike if he could push the pedals backwards so he could get a decent push to start.

Second complaint - meal planning yet again. Why do we need to eat so dang often.

4 Likes

Woom you can buy a flywheel at cost, $20. We got our Woom used cheap, too, the hold up well and can be repaired so they have a good resale market. :crossed_fingers: that might help!

2 Likes

I have been getting headaches basically every day for the last week :frowning:

6 Likes

Can’t these zombie projects at work just DIE ALREADY

11 Likes

I burned dinner.
Dinner required unwrapping and placinf in the oven for 25 min. I specifically shopped for things I could put in the toaster oven and use the timer so it can’t burn.

I did not remember to use the toaster oven

16 Likes

Latest version of <specific firmware> on new chip we’re working on doesn’t work. Asked the people who own said firmware for debug help since tool availability is…poor. Response: “Can you explain how it works?”

Upon clarification, no, they are not asking how the firmware is supposed to work. That I could do. They’re asking for an explanation of how it currently works.

My dudes, you wrote it.

10 Likes

None of the things I might eventually buy are on sale for Amazon’s Big Spring Sale. Oh, well.

7 Likes

I am on vacation and yet I still have to virtually attend a meeting for Hobby org tonight.

5 Likes

3 Likes

I bit the inside of my lip and now it’s swollen so I keep biting it by accident. Ooooowie.

13 Likes

You need ice cream. The cold takes the swelling down.

It’s the only way.

10 Likes

Yoga class was really hard today and my ass hurts. It will probably hurt more tomorrow. Also my legs are shaky.

3 Likes