Tiny Complaints

Highly advise ‘summarize meetings and generate notes/action items’…lots of fun when your AI starts hallucinating and assigning things that were never talked about to people who weren’t in the meeting/don’t exist at all. But they look really pretty until you actually try to use them.

7 Likes

I can’t log into my work email because I need a 2FA text message code and cellular networks are down.

7 Likes

I forgot to add salt or fat to my rice cooker for this batch

5 Likes

But why?

7 Likes

distracting to the girls in their class who might want to pull it

5 Likes

It just means they like them, right?

5 Likes

I have to go to a conference next week and I don’t want to. I don’t really love traveling and I don’t really like people. I do like staying home with my cat. :rofl: I’m going with a coworker who I like fine but I just don’t want to spend 14 hours a day with her. I don’t want to spend 14 hours a day for 5 days with anyone to be honest. At least it will be warm there (it’s in Vegas) and we can gamble a little and do some shopping.

9 Likes

How much down time will you have?

I highly recommend the hotel pools and fruity drinks. Or rent a car to go to Mount Charleston.

4 Likes

We will probably have 2 evenings, possibly 3. Fruity drinks sound good.

2 Likes

Also books

Maybe a book on tape, or podcasts.

It’s nearly 8pm and no one has offered to bring me dinner.

(It’s not quite as entitled whiny princess as it sounds when your leg is broken.)

10 Likes

I hope you got fed!! You need one of those bells like they have on Downton Abbey.

7 Likes

I checked our Amazon orders to see when my lightbulb was going to show up and Mr Darling has ordered so much dumb shit in the last few months

7 Likes

It has been windy as shit all day and I’m going to lose my mind. It’s so loud and it makes our house shake and I hate it so much.

7 Likes

First fire of 2024, on a red flag day. Not right where I live, but where my partner was just hiking earlier in the day :pensive:. It was mostly contained pretty quickly, but stil…

15 Likes

I do not want to move off the couch.

I have to move off the couch.

8 Likes

It’s Sunday. Do you really have to move off the couch?

3 Likes

If I want to keep my promise to go for a walk with a friend, yeah :frowning:

3 Likes

My favorite coffee shop near my orthodontist closed since my last appointment. No more post-ortho coffee for me. :frowning:

7 Likes